5 | Locked And Loaded

Start from the beginning

We couldn't leave Glenn with those people, we couldn't hand over the guns and we couldn't fight them.

What the hell are we gonna do?

There was a moment of silence, the three of them looked at each other, while I tried to understand the telepathic conversation they were having.

Daryl and Rick locked eyes. Then Daryl nodded while moving forward and taking a gun, T following in his actions.

Huh??

I felt like a five-year-old kid lost at a grocery store looking for her mom.

"Um, would someone mind telling me what we're doing?" I asked while scratching my head looking down at the guns on the table.

"Come one, this is nuts" the kid, Miguel, said standing up, only to be blocked by Daryl, who made him sit back down.

"Just do what G said" the kid mumbled, but no one was paying attention to him as everyone was loading guns; including me. I had understood that we were taking the second option that 'G' gave us.

We were going locked and loaded.

***

If you had told my old self that I would be where I am today, I would have laughed in your face. Today's world is unexplainable. Sometimes I wonder what the world will look like in a couple of years, will this be over? will there be a cure? Will there be any survivors left?

So many questions yet no one knows the answer.

Stop thinking and pay attention!

Anyways, we were walking back to where we met 'G' and his people, with Miguel as our hostage.

This is so damn stupid

We walked into some creepy-looking factory; guns raised of course. Not gonna lie we looked badass, well at least tried to. The factory was dark and just creepy in general. Let's not forget the creepy men that were looking us up and down.

As we walked in, I could see more of the people, more of the men that were surrounding us.

I was the only woman in this place, and I did not like that.

They outnumbered us.

We're so screwed

"I see my guns but they're not all in the bag," 'G' said, his voice was intimidating and cocky; Especially now that he had armed men backing him up.

One wrong move and we were as dead as my dead grandma.

May she rest in peace

"That's because they're not yours," Rick said in a calm and low voice, "I thought I mentioned that"

"Let's just shoot these fools right now, ese. All right? Unload on their asses, ese. Some random dude said.

"Not a good idea dude"

Did I say that out loud? Oh God I did

Everyone in the room was looking at me, I mean everyone. I kept my calm and only eyed the dude that had previously spoken.

I bet I look like such a badass chick right now

"I don't think you fully appreciate the gravity of the situation," said 'G'; honestly I forgot his actual name.

"No, I'm pretty clear," said Rick lowering his gun to take out a knife and cut Miguel's tied hands pushing him forward.

"You have your man. I want mine" Rick spoke once again.