Chapter 7: Training The Hero

It was Saturday morning in the beautiful city of Paris and with great news. Because Hawk Moth has been dealt with which means there will be no more Akumatised villains or any bad guys to fight except for normal criminals that are rommning the streets of Paris and hurting innocent lives but thanks to a certain new hero who arrived everything was going terrific and his name is Quantum Ranger, Ladybug and Cat Noir's new alley who not only helped them deal with Akuma's but also help reunite a broken family which made a certain blonde model very happy and thought of the new hero as like a brother figure while a certain bug thought as him as romantic partnership. And speaking of Ladybug better know as Marinette Dupain Cheng daughter of Tom and Sabine who the best bakers of all around Paris, she and the Quantum Ranger better known as his true name Ethan Myer got along a lot well and he offer her to train her in self defense combat if she ever encounters more thugs who want to hurt her but also he offer her to take her on a date after he helps her with the training she needs to defend herself. So right now Marinette is in the kitchen with her mother Sabine making breakfast while Ethan is still sleeping after a long day of taking down criminals.

Sabine: Seems like you slept well Marinette, and your in a really good mood anything exciting happening today?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sabine: Seems like you slept well Marinette, and your in a really good mood anything exciting happening today?

Marinette: Like that fact that Ethan offered to train me in self defense today and keeping Paris safe after he and Ladybug along with Cat Noir took down Hawk Moth, so yes mom I am in a good mood.

Sabine: I am very proud of that boy and the work he has done for the city and for here as well, I have never met someone who will do anything to protect those around him.

Marinette: Yea Ethan is truly something else mom(Marinette saids with love while blushing a little)

Sabine: Oh is a certain daughter of mine thinking about a certain someone right about now?(Sabine saids with a smirk)

Marinette: What?!!! I don't know what your talking about mom........

Sabine: Marinette just admit it you like Ethan, and I promise I wont tell your father or anyone else.

Marinette: You promise you wont tell?

Sabine: Cross my heart

Marinette: Sigh.......ok yes I do like him like really like him after what he has done for me and for us I have never met anyone like him before and he is even nice to my friends and is always there for me when I am need of help. He even asked me out on date for tomorrow which made me very happy.

Sabine: Oh my gosh my little girl has finally found someone to spend her life with, I am very happy for you Marinette and Ethan as well.

Marinette: Thanks but I don't know how long he is going to be here because he has to go back home to his world and I don't want to loose him, he makes me feel important and I couldn't bare the thought of him leaving.(Marinette saids while looking sad of Ethan leaving her)

Miraculous: A Quantum Journeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें