Chapter 8: The Date and Confession

Today was the day, that Parises finest hero better known as Ladybug which is also named Marinette Dupain Cheng daughter of Tom and Sabine Cheng who is excited for her date with the hero from another world who goes by Quantum Ranger though his real name is Ethan Myers the son of Eric and Taylor Myers who are Power Rangers. So right now Marinette is planing and thinking about her date with Ethan while Ayla her best friend was trying to help her find the perfect outfit to wear for her romantic date with Ethan.

Alya: I am so proud of you girl!

Marinette: Why Alya?

Alya: Because you finally have someone to spend your life with and his is taking you out on your first date.(Alya saids to her best friend)

Marinette: Yea I know, since things didn't work on for me and Adrien I thought it was time to have a change of heart and Ethan did so much for me I couldn't be anymore happier than the way I am.

Tiki: I know what you mean Marinette, Ethan did so many good things for us and he helped us reunite with Nooroo and Duusuu and helped us defeat Hawk Moth and brought balance back into the world.

Kwami's: Ethan is amazing!

Alya: Hehehe, they have a point girl and I am also amazed that he found out everything about Lila and what she did and I am gonna laugh my head off when she gets exposed.

Marinette: I am gonna enjoy watching her be kicked out of Paris then France and then off to prison where she belongs.

Alya: Yea, so anyway have you decided what you want to wear for your special day with a certain ranger?

Marinette: Yea I was thinking of something red and black since I really admired Ethans suit including mine, I think thats what I want to go for.

Alya: Well then Marinette lets find something that is perfect to wear, you guys want to help me decided what would look good on her.(Alya saids to Marinette then looks towards the Kwami's for advice)

Kwami's: Sure!

Alya: Oh yea one more thing Marinette, do you have any idea where he is gonna take you for your date because he didn't say anything to me or any one else.

Tiki: Well Alya maybe he wants it to be a surprise and doesn't want anyone to spoil it unlike you who always spoils everything that we say.(Tiki saids to Alya in which made her blush and made everyone in the room giggle including Marinette)

Alya: I DO NOT?!!

Marinette: Hehehe, actually Alya you kind of do, and I mean you do it everyday when ever I go somewhere and tells everyone in school about it and then later it speeds all over the place.

Trixx: They have a point Alya, you kind of do those things and that stuff is private after all.

After couple of minutes of thinking and remembering everything, Alya finally knew that what she did over the years was the truth and decided not to spoil this one because it is for her best friend and she deserves to happy without anyone ruining this special day.