02| Final 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

Magsimula sa umpisa

[Hiccup]: This is Berk. A bit trampled and busted and covered in ice... but it's home. It's our home..-He looked around, seeing how some Vikings were fixing the houses and others making a statue of Stoick- Those who attacked us are relentless and crazy, but those who stopped them even more so!..

Hiccup smiles a little when he sees the Dragon Race, where Eret was participating.

[Hiccup]: We may be small in numbers... but we stand for something bigger than anything the world can pit against us. We are the voice of peace. And, bit by bit, we will change this world. You see, we have something they don't. Sure, they have armies... and they have armadas. But we have.. 

our dragons. 

When night came, Toothless got up quickly when he felt that (D/n) was not by his side. He got up and left the house and looked around until his eyes fell on (D/n), who was standing looking up at the sky. Hiccup slowly opened his eyes and got up when he heard Toothless leave the house.

[Hiccup]: toothless? What's up?...-He asks, Toothless points to (D/n) with his head. The two walk towards the Light Fury- (D/n).. What's up babe?

(D/n) only responds with a nod and a slight roar, Toothless approaches her to caress her, both Hiccup and Toothless knew that she was sad for the absence of (Y/n). He sighed sadly, he also missed her just like Aster and his parents.

[Hiccup]: I understand, baby. I miss her too...

(D/n) pricks up her ears and sniffs the air, looking forward with narrowed pupils.

[Hiccup]: What happens now?..

(D/n) just turns her head towards the two, looking at them for a few minutes before starting to fly. Hiccup and Toothless were alarmed at that, (D/n) roared at Toothless but he shook his head at her. Hiccup tried to stop her but (D/n) took flight.

[Hiccup]: Wait!...-He yells but it was too late, Toothless roars desperately seeing how his female was moving away-

(D/n) had disappeared into the darkness of the night, leaving no trace. Hiccup sighs sadly, first he had lost two important people and now (D/n) he was gone. Toothless made a sad roar as he watched the sky.

[Hiccup]: I'm sorry, Toothless. But I promise we'll find her...

████████████████████

[...]: So... did you find this in the middle of the sea? ..-A man spoke, walking towards a cage-

[...]: Yeah. We thought she was dead from the huge wound she had on her chest. When we got closer and saw that she was still breathing, we brought her here..

[...]: Was there something strange in the place?

[...]: No, we just noticed that the girl's clothes were almost burned. So, she has burns all over her body...

[...]: Hmmm...-The man leans closer to the cage to see the girl who was unconscious- Why is she in a cage?

[...]: Why do you think?...-The man rolled his eyes, letting out a sigh- We don't have anything here for injuries... So we thought that leaving her in the cage could be an option when she woke up...

[...]: Good. We'll talk to her when she wakes up...

End

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 2

Thank you all for being patient with me, I promise to upload the third one very soon, it was nice to write this fanfic. ❤❤