02| 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

Začít od začátku

[Tuffnut]: Since when does he give us orders? ..-Asks Tuffnut, crossing his arms-

[Fishlegs]: Let's go!...-Fishlegs gets on a baby dragon while the twins do the same- Let's help Hiccup!

Aster dodges an attack from Drago but receives another in the face, causing blood to come out of his nose. His face was bruised and some injuries while Drago was without any injuries. Aster takes a deep breath as Drago slowly walks towards him.

[Drago]: You're not a match for me..-Aster didn't have the strength to hit him again. Drago hit him with a kick, making Aster start to fall-

As he fell, he closed his eyes as images flashed of him and (Y/n). But before he fell to the ground and died, he he he fell into Eret's arms.

[Aster]: Eret... Snotlout...

Fishlegs and the twins had arrived with Hiccup and Toothless, and saw how (D/n) was still chasing them.

[Tuffnut]: But what do we do against a Light Fury?...

[Fishlegs]: Let's just make (D/n) chase us...-Fishlegs says, the twins nod. The three fly after Hiccup, but the main problem was that the three were slower than the two Furies-

[Hiccup]: Come on, you have to get tired at any moment..-Hiccup mutters, looking towards (D/n). His eyes fixed on his friends-

[Ruffnut]: And how will we get her attention? ..-Ruffnut asks, causing Fishlegs to start searching his clothes for something to get the dragon's attention. After a second, Fishlegs revealed a fish in his clothes-

[Tuffnut]: I'm not going to ask why you had a fish on your clothes..

The three of them got closer and Fishlegs tossed the fish at (D/n's) head, causing her to eat the fish all at once and turn to face them. Hiccup smiles and flies away. (D/n) narrowed her eyes at seeing her new target.

[Fishlegs]: Hey...-Fishlegs moves a hand nervously but quickly he and the twins flew away from (D/n) while the dargon chased them-

[Hiccup]: Well, now we only have one enemy to defeat..-He grabbed a piece of cloth from a flag- We have to block him out, Toothless. Do you trust me, bud?...-Toothless let out a slight roar in response while Hiccup placed the cloth over his eyes- We can do this. You and me. As one..-He adjusted the tail-fin- That's it. Now let's try this one more time!...

[Snotlout]: Take him down!..

[Valka]: Go get them! 

[Drago]: Take control of it! .. -He ordered, the Alpha tried to control Toothless but Hiccup covered his ears- Stop them!..

[Hiccup]: Now!...-He adjusted the tail-fin as the Bewilderbeast spits ice in his direction. Toothless dodged, Drago laughed but stopped when he realized Hiccup wasn't in his chair-

He turned and saw Hiccup approaching him, Drago stepped to the side as Hiccup released Zippleback gas before exploding it, causing Drago to fall off the Bewilderbeast. Hiccup looked ahead and saw the tail of the Bewilderbeast.

[Hiccup]: Not again. Toothless! It's now or never!...- Toothless made the scales of his body appear- Come on, bud! Hold on!..-They were getting higher and higher. Until they managed to keep the Bewilderbeast's tail from hitting them- Yeah! We did it!...

They landed in front of Drago and he tried to grab his staff but hiccup threw his sword of fire at him causing his fingertips to burn a little. 

[Hiccup]: Hold him there, Toothless. It's all over now...- He says, frowning. The Bewilderbeast appears among the dirt dust, making Drago smile-

[Drago]: Or is it?

Hiccup looks at him confused before turning around, seeing the Bewilderbeast. He tried to run but the dragon spat ice, Toothless quickly flew towards him to protect him.

[Valka]: No!...-Valka approached the piece of ice- No! Hiccup! ..-Everyone approached but suddenly a blue light appeared on the ice, drawing everyone's attention-

Drago and Valka sped away as the ice exploded. Toothless stood up, and now his scales of him were neon blue. He looked at Hiccup, who smiled at him. Toothless stood face to face with the Bewilderbeast and the two began to challenge each other.

[Hiccup]: He's challenging the alpha! 

[Valka]: To protect you...

Toothless began to shoot plasmas hitting the wildbeast, the dragons began to react, toothless under the piece of ice and roared towards the dragons. Each dragons began to come to their senses and they flew towards Toothless, too (D/n).

[Drago]: No, no, no, no!..-He grabbed his stick and went towards the Bewilderbeast- Fight back! Fight! What's the matter with you?...-He watched the dragons, the Vikings from Berk took the lead, determined to attack Drago in case he came close, Hiccup climbed onto Toothless and stood on a piece of ice-

[Hiccup]: Now do you get it? This is what it is to earn a dragon's loyalty. Let this end. Now...

[Drago]: Never! Come on! ...

Toothless signaled to the dragons and fired, the other dragons did the same, Drago covered himself in plasmas. 

[Drago]: Fight!...

(D/n) roared before launching a plasma at Drago, knocking off his prosthetic arm. The savage beast began to roar annoyed, ready to shoot but toothless shot him before he did, causing him to break one of his horns, toothless roared for the last time and the savage beast looked at him. 

[Hiccup]: The alpha protects them all...-He put his hand on toothless's head-

The Bewilderbeast looked down in fear before disappearing into the sea. Everyone began to shout with excitement, hiccup looked at the sea and just smiled, he knew he was not coming back. Hiccup came down from Toothless and all the dragons landed, Cloudjumper approached Toothless and bowed his head, the others imitated him and Toothless roared, the other dragons did the same.

Toothless turned and looked at (D/n), who approaches him. The two caress each other, while Hiccup and Aster look at them in silence.

To be continued...