02| 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

Start from the beginning

[Stoick]: What in...-He saw Hiccup and (Y/n) with Drago, while the Bewilderbeast was approaching them- Oh no!..-He got worried and quickly started running towards (Y/n) and Hiccup, being followed by Valka- Come on, Gobber!..

[Gobber]: Okay, change of plan!..

[Drago]: No dragon can resist the alpha's command. So, he who controls the alpha, he controls them all...-He pointed to Toothless and (D/n), making them lower their heads in fear-

The Bewilderbeast looked at the two dragons and began to make some noises, causing (D/n) and Toothless to start fretting and complaining.

[Hiccup]: Toothless? ..-He asked confused- You okay, bud?...

[Y/n]: (D/n)? What's going on? .. -She asks concerned-

[Drago]: Witness true strength...-(Y/n) and Hiccup look at him, while (D/n) and Toothless continued to resist the sounds of the Alpha- The strength of will over others...-Toothless and (D/n) stopped resisting, they raised their heads while their pupils were contracted- In the face of it, you are nothing...

Drago pointed at them with his staff. The Bewilderbeast looked at them, causing (D/n) and Toothless to turn towards the two.

[Hiccup]: What did he just tell them? ..-He and (Y/n) backed away while the two dragons walk towards them, roaring. Stoick ran as fast as he could, he wanted to get there fast- Toothless, come on..

[Y/n]: (D/n)...-(Y/n) she moved away from Hiccup, she raised her hand trying to stop her- What's the matter with you?..-

[Hiccup]: Toothless, no, no, no, come on! What are you doing? Knock it off!..-He looked at (Y/n), who was having the same problem. He wanted to go to her, but Toothless wouldn't let him- Stop! Snap out of it!...

[Y/n]: (D/n), no! Please!...- She was cornered and looked at how (D / n) opened her mouth, preparing to throw a plasma at her-

[Hiccup]: Toothless!...-Dragon looked at the two with a smile, walking away. Stoick was about to arrive, but he had to choose who to save since the two were far from each other- Don't!...

[Stoick]: Hiccup! (Y/n)!...

[Hiccup]: Stop!...-Toothless was about to shoot him with plasma-

[Y/n]: (D/n)! Please!..-She yelled, hoping that (D/n) would react but it didn't work-

Stoick ran faster, hoping to get there. Hiccup realized that his father was running towards them, he quickly raised his hand to stop him.

[Hiccup]: Dad! No!...

Before Toothless fired the plasma at him, Stoick pushed Hiccup away. But there was also another explosion. Valka gasps in fright, continuing to run. Drago turned around, seeing Stoick on the ground while Hiccup was on his knees. He smiled before continuing on his way.

[Hiccup]: Dad?...-He murmurs, catching his breath. He directed his gaze to Toothless, who was breathing while smoke came out of his mouth- No..-He quickly ran towards his father, removing the pieces of ice that were on top of Stoick-

Valka arrived with him, and between the two of them they moved Stoick's body so that it was face up. Valka placed his ear on Stoick's chest to listen to his heart.

[Hiccup]: Dad, no .. you ..

Not listening to his pulse, she closed her eyes sadly, Stoick had died. She looked at Hiccup, who shook his head knowing that his father had died. Tears welled up in Hiccup's eyes, Valka looked down sadly.

The Bewilderbeast moved away, causing Toothless and (D/n) to return to normal. Toothless looked at Hiccup hugging Stoick as he sobbed. The riders landed on the spot, and gasped at the scene.

Gobber arrived at the place while taking off his helmet sadly. Aster looked around for his sister, but couldn't find her. Eret noticed how worried Aster was, so he placed his hand on his shoulder.

[Eret]: What's wrong, Aster?...-He asks while Aster continued looking for (Y/n)-

[Aster]: Has anyone seen (Y/n)?..-He asks the riders, they all looked around. Aster started looking for (D/n), hoping that her sister is with her-

Toothless looked at Stoick, tilting his head blankly. He moved closer, sniffed at Stoick's hand.

[Hiccup]: No! Get away from him!...- He said, pushing him annoyed. Toothless looked at him sadly, lowering his ears- Go on! Get out of here!...-Toothless wanted to get closer- Get away!..-Toothless lowered his head before running away-

[Valka]: It's not his fault. You know that...-She placed her hand on Hiccup's shoulder, while he sobbed-

Aster walked the other way and his eyes fell on (D/n), who was sitting looking at something. He approached her, and his eyes widen in horror at his sister on the ground next to (D/n).

[Aster]: (Y/n)?...-He didn't want to think about the bad, Aster brought his hand to (Y/n)'s cheek- Sister, hey... Wake up...-He murmured, moving her slightly- Hey. ..

Aster put (Y/n) in his arms, waiting for his sister's eyes to open. But she didn't open them, concern reached Aster.

[Aster]: (Y/n)?.... Hey, wake up..-He says, shaking her body, without having an answer. Tears came out of his eyes, he did not want to think that his sister had died, he did not accept it- (Y/n)!...

(D/n) approached worriedly, but was stopped by Aster, who raised her gun. (D/n) looked at him sadly, lowering her ears. Aster glared at her, anger had taken over his body. He knew that she killed her sister, he left (Y/n)'s body back on the ground.

[Aster]: You killed my sister!...-He yelled angrily, (D/n) backed away as Aster walked towards her. Tears ran down his cheeks, anger grew at the thought that now his little sister had died-

To be continued...