|| Joe x Cherry || Cuddles & Maybe Something Else ||

Requested by pandas0112

Cherry's POV

They sat together on the sofa, the TV turned on, the volume high. Leaning against each other, Cherry and Joe sat there, saying nothing, and watching whatever show was on at that moment. 

Leaning against each other, Cherry felt the warmth of the other seep into him. The pink haired adult couldn't pay attention to the screen, the other was distracting him more than he cared to admit. His heart was pounding, what kind of heart disease was this?

It was a disease that went by the name of "being lovesick."

How did Cherry know? He had searched it up, of course. 

Joe had his arm around Cherry's shoulders, and now his heard was literally jumping into his throat. What a roller coaster. 

"Hey... Kaoru..." Joe looked over at the other, smirking, "Do you want to do something else? I seem to be the only one watching the movie." 

"You gorilla," Cherry growled, "Shut up, if you won't watch, there's no point." 

The buffoon wasn't as dumb as the pink haired male made him out to be at all. In fact, he was quite observant, which was not too good for what Cherry was feeling at that moment. Not very good at all. 

"Okay then!" The TV clicked off as Joe turned to look at Cherry, his eyes sparkling. 

"What?" 

"Let's tell stories about each other!" Joe was unusually childish. 

"Huh?" 

"Okay, okay, I'll start." Smiling slightly, "In high school, I was really jealous of you actually. You and Ainosuke always seemed to be really close, and he taught you all those tricks. I felt like I was being a third wheel, seriously though." 

"Wait really?" Scoffing slightly, Cherry thought about back then. "I didn't really think anyone could have been a third wheel to anything. It was just us three back then, and I guess it was one of the happiest years of my life, when we were all skating together. Maybe..." 

"Yeah." Then the green haired adult perked up again, "That counts as your story, so it's my turn again. Oh! Okay, so, there was this one time, when I was like, five or something, and I found this huge bug in the backyard, I think I decided to put it in what I thought was my father's shoe. It turned out to be the shoe of the guest we had over. Come to think of it, I don't think he ever came back..." 

"That!" Cherry was doing his best to smother a laugh, "That is just so like you... I have no idea what to say." 

"There!" Suddenly, Joe was shouting. "That smile!"

"Huh?"

"It's just... you've been really upset about something lately." Joe's voice deepened. "I don't know if it's me, or the others..."

"No!" The answer was hurried, "It's not that..." 

"Oh... okay?" Joe still seemed unsure, but the other was leaning toward the pink haired male, and the latter didn't know what to do. 

"Um... Kojiro?" Cherry's voice came out unnaturally calm. 

"Can I kiss you?" Joe's eyes widened a moment after he said the words, "No, I mean... I'm sorry. Of course the answer is no. I didn't think. I'm sorry." 

"Shut up." Cherry's face was red as Joe looked back up at him, his whole body was hot and his clothes weren't too breathable. "Just do it already." 

Momentarily shocked though Joe was, it was only a second before Cherry felt lips on his. No one moved at first, they just sat there, the pink haired adult's eyes clenched shut against the heat... Then Joe began to move his lips, lifting up a hand to cup Cherry's cheeks, smiling into the kiss. 

Shivering slightly, Cherry leaned in, toward the warmth that the other provided him with, the momentary heat... 

The other moved suddenly, a hand dragging Cherry on top of the other, so that their bodies were pressed against each other... god, the contact made him almost as breathless as the kissing. 

Leaning down to add more pressure, the golden eyed adult allowed the other to direct the flow of the kiss, sweeping their tongues together, pulling away then diving back in for another round of battling fire...

At first it was weird, yes, but it got better until it was just the pure touch and heat that made him crave more of the other, the shared breaths, the hands that burned through the fabric on his waist...

Position comfortable, arms entangled around each other, the air had grown warmer around them... this was the way Cherry liked it. He couldn't ask for anything better than this. It was like they were the only ones in their world, living, breathing, touching, kissing. 

It was perfect. 

To pandas0112, thx so much for requesting this! Really appreciate it! I am so incredibly sorry if this was a little late and short, but I hope you enjoyed! Thx for staying with me and pls don't hesitate to contact me if anything comes up :)

The rest of y'all readers, ima actually need to take a break from writing for a while, so sorry... i apologise tho, the next part will come, idk, within the month if we're lucky and my mood swings aren't too bad. 

Your dishevelled author,

busywithsomething