|| Miya x Takashi || New || Pt 2 ||

Requested by ch3rryfairytz & EvelynMederosAguirre

Miya's POV

He felt the coldness of liquid, then a finger slipping in, two. Something was entering him, Miya gripping the other's shoulders and whimpering as he felt himself stretching. His first time, wow, fun. He was filled to the brim, the pain, pleasure, desire... what was this feeling? He had been friends with Takashi since forever, and a clashing and brutal incident caused them to lose touch... so what was this now, what was happening the night they said hi?

"Hngh—Ah—Hurts—" Miya was gasping, tears sliding down his face, his hands digging into the skin of Takashi. It was—

The brown haired male grunted, pushing in and then slowly drawing out, then repeating the process. Miya climaxed, crying out as all the breath left his gut, he couldn't hold it. The built up pleasure also drew Takashi to his orgasm, eventually rendering both of them a tired mess. 

The two were now positioned closely on the single bed, right way around this time, under the covers, panting. 

(◈ ◺◸◌◹◿◈ )

Takashi's breathing had already evened out, his arms wrapped loosely around Miya's waist. The dark haired boy on the other hand was terrified at what he had done, he didn't know what would happen in the morning, but as it was a Friday, they had time to talk... Takashi let out a groan, his eyes fluttering once, then opening. Looking sleepily but directly into Miya's eyes—

"Shit—" Takashi's warmth left him, "Shouldn't have done it, forget what happened... you should leave." 

The brown haired male dressed quicker that Miya could believe, the other's words still echoing in his ears. Why, was it only him who felt anything during that? Was he the only one left blushing with his heart beating fast? So fucking embarrassing.

"Sorry." Miya's last words before climbing out from under the covers, what could be more embarrassing than feeling while the other didn't?

The cat like boy needed to go...

Miya ignored Takashi as he spoke again while he hurriedly dressed, throwing on his old garments, not caring about the direction. Grabbing his skateboard, he ran out the front door. Miya slowed to a stop once he decided it was far enough. No one should be coming out to chase after him. 

He waited to see if someone, anyone would care... that it actually meant something, but it was he who decided to go, no one would blame Takashi for staying in bed...

Desperately holding sobs back once more, Miya couldn't believe he was crying so much, he chocked, coughing a little before jumping on his skateboard, he left, trying to skate away the pain that had bloomed in his heart. A punch to the gut was what it felt like. 

His house loomed in front of him, and as he burst into the vacant doorway, he realised, it still coming as a shock to him, that his parents wouldn't be home that week. They had a business trip. He had forgotten. 

Saturday he would spend in bed, no homework, he wouldn't do a thing. Maybe go the the S competition at night, but besides that, no motivation. Nothing. How nice it would be to just collapse in bed, Miya thought back at his first sex experience, how he had been shut down minutes later, and then how he had ran back home.