|| Cherry x Joe || Cherry Blossoms || Pt 2 ||

Requested by shipswithme, (Pt 2)

Joe's POV

Kojiro somehow got home without collapsing in the middle of the road, blushing and covering his face with embarrassment and joy. He felt as though he could jump with joy even though he was tired from skating. 

When he entered his home, his mother greeted him, smiling at him and telling him to change and get ready for dinner. 

He had already come out as being bisexual to his parents, and while his father was completely unaccepting, treating it as something that had never happened, his mother only smiled and told Kojiro to be himself. 

Now, his father had left them due to a fight. His father had been drunk that night, and when he came home, it was unfortunate for Kojiro to have been there. It wasn't the first time he had been beaten, but it was worse than before. His mother had given his father ten minutes to pack his belongings and leave that night. They hadn't seen Kojiro's father since. 

So, his normal life continued, with his friends there to keep him going. He had taken up cooking as a hobby, unaware that one day he would become a chef. His mother taught him lots, and occasionally he would find some of his friends to help him. 

He had not been expecting the moment in the skating park, and it had really shocked him. The few moments after, they had just stood there in exceedingly awkward silence and stared at each other, not knowing what to say. The dark green haired teen had felt unbelievably scared when Kaoru had picked up his skateboard, telling the other that he needed to get back home. 

Still, it made him happy to know that at least he maybe stood a chance.  

After putting his skateboard away, Kojiro hurried back down to where his mother had prepared the food, and after they said their thanks, they dug in. The younger teen was wolfing down his food while his mother smiled happily as she watched her sun eat.

"What's happened that's made you so happy?" The dark green haired male's mother questioned as she too took a bite out of her food.

"Nothing." Kojiro swallowed before replying.

"Come on now," His mother smiled, "Is it your pink haired friend? You're quite... fond of him, am I right?" 

"Mommmm..." The maroon eyed teen laughed as his face reddened.

"I've known you've liked him for a while now," It was his mother's turn to chuckle, "how's it progressing? Or have you been up to no good now?"

Kojiro covered his face with his hands, he had now completely stopped eating and was groaning, "I'm... doing my best. I guess. I think I may have done something wrong though, he just left..." 

"Well, don't give up. Try again. It's not the end of the world." A small smile, "You know I'll be there for you no matter what happens right?"

"Thanks mom." 

"It's not too late yet, perhaps you should go and make things right." His mom had never allowed him out after dinner, she was making a huge acceptation, "hurry, remember to try your best to get back before ten if you're actually coming back. If you do stay the night, I don't have anything against it and be a gentleman while doing whatever you're going to be doing."

"Mom!" His face flushed with embarrassment and happiness.

"Now hurry! Go do what you've always been so good at doing!" His mother laughed as he kissed her on the cheek and ran toward the door. "Have fun!"

Still smiling, Kojiro Nanjo pushed his feet into his shoes, opened the door, and grabbing his skateboard, skated off. 

·•◈⁅§⁂§⁆◈•·

The surprised look that Kaoru had on his face when he opened the door for Kojiro was priceless, it almost made the dark green haired teen burst out laughing. The look of shock was evident, but there was an emotion almost like anger concealed beneath.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" His friend exclaimed when both of them had walked up to the bedroom. 

"I wanted to apologise." Shitty excuse, pretty lame wasn't it...

"That's crap, we both know you came here for something else." Kaoru's face flushed when he realised what he had said. 

Kojiro plopped down on the bed and waited for the other to continue, knowing if he left it, the latter would probably stutter into an adorable silence. 

"You—" Kaoru's voice shuttered, "You thought of something inappropriate didn't you."

Probably he shouldn't remain silent, "Of course, I couldn't help it." 

"I—" His face was almost as pink as his hair, "You—"

"Flustered are we?" Kojiro laughed as the golden eyed teen stuttered himself into silence, "I'm sorry if you regret the kiss..."  

"Of course not!" Kaoru's mouth closed immediately after the remark, "I mean—that's not—wait—hold up—"

"Can I kiss you again?" The dark green haired male's voice was lower, more of a whisper, except deeper and clearer. Not that hissed sound that made it seem like the voice was going to mute itself. 

Kaoru seemed to be able to do nothing but nod, his eyes trained to the floor. 

That was no longer the case when Kojiro captured the other's lips with his, bringing the latter's head up. Kaoru's lashes fluttered shut, him leaning into Kojiro and his warmth. It was nice. Put purely and simply. Kojiro allowed himself a moment's breath before he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in to explore the warm cavern that welcomed him with a battle of dominance which he won.  

Slowly pushing Kaoru onto the bed, Kojiro leaning away for a breath only to be dragged back a second later, the hunger and desire clashing from both sides. For Kojiro, it felt like the beginning and end, it felt like eternity that would only last seconds. It felt like everything, it made his heart want to explode...

He was with the person he wanted, wished for, hoped for. The person he loved. And that love would progress, until one day, perhaps, they could make their own family. Have children who would love other's as they did without bias. 

(A little remark of the text above) 

Of course, bias is human nature, no one can really help being somewhat biased or judgemental during times we are unfamiliar with a concept or person. We shouldn't be angry at those who judge us, they have their own thoughts, their own pain, and their own way of loving. Your author-chan here believes that we should forgive some even when they are judgemental, because sometimes, we can all say what we don't mean. 

Sometimes that gets us into trouble. And during those times we have to let go of our pride, admit we're wrong and apologise. That's not always easy, but we learn to do it over time. It takes courage, so let us all do our best. 

ENOUGH OF THAT TALK, I SOUND SO GLOOMY LOL, ANYWAYS, THANKS Y'ALL FOR BEING HERE AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD CONTINUE MY OTHER STORY THAT WAS ORIGINALLY COMPLETED, AND SINCE Y'ALL DIDN'T REALLY GIVE ME A LEGIT ANSWER, I DECIDED TO DO IT (im not too made. maybe a little...🥺), thx for ur support and please continue to read my stories. 

pls vote, comment and follow if you like it! Enjoy your day~

From your author-chan, 

busywithsomething.