|| Cherry x Joe || Rain ||

This may just be cute, cause i had to lol

Cherry's POV

It was raining, the sky grey outside. It made a person feel like walking inside and listening to a sad song or even watching a sad move, curled up with blankets and perhaps a stuffed toy. When you hear the thunder, it would also make you want to do that, but perhaps sit on that couch with another person, a friend perhaps, family, or even a lover. 

Cherry had none of those things. Career acquaintances never really counted as friends, just like he didn't really see his family often anymore. Of course, there wasn't a lover, as the pink haired male did not really find the need to have one. 

For him, Cherry also believed that maybe, he would be able to count Reki, Langa, Miya, Shadow (Hiromi), and also Joe, as his friends and family, but that was really pushing it. Especially if he included the dark green haired adult. 

They were all intertwined with a thread connecting to skating, they were pieces of each other, sometimes laughing, other times competing. Langa and Reki seemed to be the closest in the group, Miya and Shadow also seemed to be relative frenemies. 

Then came the relationship between Cherry and Joe, which was as complicated as it normally looked. Between stomping on each other's foot, swatting one another over the head and giving the other nicknames, the two were close, despite all those misgivings. 

Many people would definitely wonder how such opposites became friends, seeing that there were some... well, a lot of reservations.  

"Phew!" Cherry's door banged open without any warning, a voice so very familiar filling the hall. Then a hoard of dirty animals piled in his doorway, the vein in the pink haired male's forehead popped. 

"Cherry! We've come for a visit!" Reki's cheery voice floated down the hallway. 

"Sorry for intruding!" Thank god there was one decent person. 

"Pinky! We're all wet, get us some clothes, precious." Damn Joe. 

Miya and Shadow were just soaking, faces wet as they stood their skateboards next to the rest. Eventually calming down, the glasses wearing adult reluctantly allowed the rest into his home, shouting at them to keep the floor clean. 

"We've come to cheer you up, come on!" Reki whined as they each took turns showering and then mopping the floor. 

"From what? I was in a perfectly good mood before you all arrived." Muttering as he stomped back onto the sofa, Cherry sat down with more force than he needed to. 

"Come on, cutie, we all know you were about to start crying to the TV while watching a depressing movie." Joe laughed as he practically sat on top of Cherry, "So let us join you in cheering ourselves up too!" 

Reki laughed, shaking his hair and looking down at the clothes he was now wearing. Of course, Joe being Joe, was only wearing some pants (trousers), with no shirt. This seemed fine for everyone but Cherry, who was growing increasingly warm with the dark green haired man's arm draping over his neck. 

"Do your parents know about this?" Cherry directed the question at Reki, Langa and Miya. 

"Of course." 

"Duh." 

"Yeah!" 

The tree different answers were voiced at the same time. 

"Told them we were staying over at a friends place." Reki clarified, jumping on some cushions. 

And with that, futons were brought out, blankets and pillows covering the floor as most unhealthy snacks were distributed amongst them. As the pink haired male loosened, they all settled down to watch a movie, during which things would probably happen. 

Cherry couldn't pay attention to the movie, not when the person sitting beside him was constantly moving his hand to tickle the skin of the pink haired male's leg. Finally, making sure no one heard them, Cherry stood up and dragged Joe to his room. 

It was obvious that the other was horny, though Cherry wasn't sure why he knew so clearly. He found no shock when lips bet his in a crushing blow, with pressure that made it more like a clash of teeth and tongues rather than a kiss. 

Soon, both were on the bed, ruining the perfectly made sheets and dragging their hands all over each other. The small moans and grunts coming from them were necessary for the two to release that arousal that they both felt at that time. 

"Kojiro—" the pink haired male's moan was muffled by the other's lips, sending shivers down his spine. The walls were soundproof enough, so they couldn't hear the rest watching television. This was what everyone would call the cosy night in a shelter, with rain battering the windows. 

While they kissed, touched, whispered and moaned, then as they climaxed together messily but full of desire... 

It was not lonely anymore. 

OKAY!!! Sorry for the short chapter! Is this the shortest I've written before? Idk, i tried to make characters cute cause cherry was all alone on a depressing rainy day. (I love rain so why am i calling it depressing?😂

o look, i forgot the end of that bracket. here— )