|| Langa x Reki || Harmony & Collision ||

Reki's POV

When stars collide, they either explode or merge. Of course, if they run into a black hole, they ultimately disappear, but that was not what happened with him and Langa. 

The two collided like falling stars before they started to merge, or however a person would wish to put it. 

Then they twirled around in harmony, holding each other and supporting one another. It was bliss, it was fun and also not forever. Reki knew this, it had been the same with that friend he used to skate with. The one who had left due to injuries. During that time, the red haired high schooler had lost all motivation to skate as well. It was as if the only thing keeping him going had disappeared. 

Somehow he started again, and when he saw Langa, it had been more fun that Reki had recalled. It was beyond his imagination that the aqua eyed teenager could bring so much back into his life that had been lost. 

During the time period when he lost the motivation to do anything, he had also lost all sense of direction. When he started skating blindly again, it was due to embarrassment from classmates, from the pushing of his mother to do something fun. Everything lost that joy he had so cherished. 

Eventually, with Langa around to help him, things had gone back to normal. Except not really. The changes he experienced were forever engraved in his body, bones, and heart. They tormented him now and them, reducing him to shreds of paper never to be repaired.  

Then there were those feelings. Having had them for a while now, Reki was used to his heart fluttering every time Langa approached, whenever they would smile together, whenever they skated. Used to his cheeks flaming time and again when they raced, laughed and practiced. 

He had felt this before, only once, but he knew the feeling. It had been his past friend who skated with him, he had felt this, not as strongly, but still, it had been there. 

...

It was starting to pour by the time they reached home, dripping wet and laughing. S had been wonderful and both had enjoyed the thrill of skating and watching others. It was simple enough to understand, every time they skated, Reki's heartbeat would hum, increasing the excitement that would bubble up within him. 

As the two banged into Langa's house like drunks, the sky-blue haired male's mother was no where to be found. Reki realised that she may have been working late in the hospital. 

"Reki?" Langa's laughter was so unique to himself, it was like the sun that would shine on him each day. 

"Yeah?" Reki smiled, staring up at Langa. 

"Well... do you want to stay the night?" Langa asked, "I could prepare a futon for you." 

"Sure! I can probably just stay here and tell my mom in the morning. She won't be too worried. I think." Reki laughed at the last part. 

"Great! Though we should probably sleep soon, it's, well, quite late." Langa looked outside, clearly worrying about the time. 

"Chill out, dude. Tomorrow's Sunday. You don't exactly have to worry about getting up early." Reki hooked his arm around Langa's neck, "Besides, don't you think it would be fun to stay up all night playing games?" 

"Well..."

And that was how they wound up spending an hour laughing and finding out different things about each other. The read haired male was really enjoying the games, Langa was always so interesting when it was his turn, making every possible answer as hilarious as possible. 

Suddenly, everything silenced. It was like a blanket had been wrapped around them. The light blue haired teen was the first to quiet, in the dim light, his face flaming. 

"Wait what?" Reki's voice seemed to echo more than necessary. 

"I never kissed anyone before." The other flushed even more. 

Reki had only kissed once, and it had not been by choice. He had been in junior high when it happened, and it was only a dare. 

"You wanna try it?" Reki asked, suddenly also becoming curious. 

"I—sure?" 

It would be awfully nice to say that the kiss wasn't awkward at all, but the dreadful truth was still there. 

Since neither of them had much kissing experience, no one knew what to do. They just sat there, staring at each other, staring at each other... staring at each other?

"Um... are you...?" Langa's voice was small when he felt the other lean in, and Reki's blood was rushing. 

For the first kiss, Reki's forehead banged against Langa's, causing their lips to meet and then immediately fall back due to the impact of the collision. 

The second came soon after, the red haired male's hands snaking around the other's waist before pulling them both in. This time, the touch was less held in, more calculated. It caused the sky-blue haired boy to squeak at the contact, a shiver descending from his neck. 

When it was time for the third, both of them couldn't give a damn any more. As the desire seemed to overflow, passion burst like a firework. It was weird to have escalated that small kiss to something neither of them knew how to do. 

As Reki's tongue hesitantly asked for an entrance, Langa seemed to struggle with opening his mouth. 

And it was butterflies all over again. 

Reki was happy as Langa shook with... pleasure? It pleased him, also making him feel something tighten. 

Then, the latter was moaning, Reki's husky voice laughing as he continued to suck on parts of Langa's body. This was what they wanted. This was the perfect harmony that most yearned for. Hands tightened themselves against the red head, pulling the two toward each other. 

Langa was the one to make the first move, a sign of continuation, and so Reki obliged. Feeling happy that the other had already taken his pants down, Reki let his go too. 

When things happen and escalate, teenage boys usually don't realise what they're doing until after it happened. 

After the climax, they collapsed. Knocking into each other as they fell onto the bed, all the while forcing their trousers back up. 

"How was that?" Reki's voice finally broke the silence. 

"Amazing," Langa whispered, looking at the other with stars in his eyes, "we should do it again!" 

AND SO THEY DID IT AGAIN! 

Sorry if this chapter was short?