|| Ainosuke x Tadashi || Youth ||

Requested by: ch3rryfairytz

Tadashi's POV

As soon as his master was back, Tadashi hurried to serve. Young Master Ainosuke was perfectly capable, except it was required for all servants to do as he pleased. This time, the pink haired and dark green haired teenagers were with him, trampling dirt into the pristine mansion.  

Maids followed closely behind them, hurriedly mopping away the grime they had just brought in while they walked, seemingly without even knowing. 

Ainosuke-sama had just turned sixteen, his teenage years still in motion. Being around the same age, Tadashi had also wished for friends. Knowing that was impossible, life had continued for the greyish black haired teen, and he had become so very unfeeling and expressionless. 

As the laughing trio headed up to the Young Master's room, their skateboards in hand, Tadashi noticed that his master had looked back at him. As the two made eye contact, the greyish black haired teen almost immediately looked away, his cheeks flushing slightly as he turned around to find a job to do. Once he heard a door shut, he knew it was safe to return to his normal post. 

It was literally his time off, so at the moment, his post was in the gardening area. He could feel the heat, but did not mind it at that point in time. 

Bringing a book out and opening it carefully to the right page, Tadashi began reading. He could hear the buzzing of bees and general sounds bugs made in the background, but eventually that all turned into an unimportant drone in the back of his mind. 

Exactly the reason he was scared out of his mind when a hand came up behind him to grasp his shoulder. 

Shrieking, unintentionally of course, Tadashi jumped out of his comfort and nearly fell over if not for the arm that had encircled his waist a moment before the fall. 

"Ainosuke-sama!" Lowering his voice, the surprised male could feel even more heat at the points the other's hands was touching. "I am terribly sorry." 

Bowing his head to show respect, Tadashi uttered a hasty apology. 

"No matter," the red eyed male chuckled, "I'm sorry for scaring you. Would you please come up to my room?" 

Even though it seemed much like a request, Tadashi knew he was in no place to refuse it. "Of course, Young Master Ainosuke." 

"Ainosuke is fine! Stop being so uptight." Laughing again, Ainosuke turned with a gesture for the other to follow, and headed into the mansion. 

"Of course..." Tadashi believed that his whisper wasn't heard. 

"Kaoru and Kojiro have left, if you're worried about running into them." Ainosuke seemed to read the other's mind, the two names must have been that of his friends. 

Tadashi said nothing. It was already unbelievable that the Yong Master was speaking to him, much less bringing him up to the private courters. 

Ainosuke was strode into his room, leaving the green eyed male following like a puppy. Once he entered, his eye widened: never in his life had he seen such a large room besides his previous master's. 

"Well..." Ainosuke scratched his ear, "Sit down, you don't have to be so awkward." 

"Ah!" Tadashi couldn't help feel a little embarrassed, he froze.

Another laugh and hands were leading him to sit down on the plush bed that was in the back. Across from them now, was a large table, with a chair seated in front of it. On the corner were two identical sofas, facing on another.