|| Ainosuke x Tadashi || Scars || Pt 1 ||

I'm going to add a trigger warning here.

Tadashi's POV

It hurt, physically, emotionally... everywhere. Words could piece like blades, no matter what others said. Knives could really cut you, even when they sometimes did not. Then those scars would mar whatever was left of the body, the mind, and the heart. Slashing as you hold your arms for some shred of defence against those invisible weapons, as you cried out in pain.

Laughter of others, jeering of crowds, your lone voice, crying out? Could it even be heard? Yet Tadashi would not, could not do the things any normal being could do while in pain.

Still, he was a mere mortal, so there, what could he do against someone so... powerful? No more will to resist those consequences, the punishments... the words that dug so deep.

It wasn't like being beaten was something out of the ordinary, it was just that as those punishments got harsher, the wounds seemed to refuse to fade before the next beating now...

By now, it wasn't master Ainosuke who was beating him, rather those women. They were the ones who were...

Everything had been set up beforehand, with the scapegoat as Tadashi and everything else discarded to suit Mr. Ainosuke's needs. When his master informed to servant that he no longer needed that scapegoat, Tadashi had been overjoyed. That was when the beating started. Somehow, all those aunts of the diet member found out about some kind of misbehaviour on Tadashi's part, starting to take him to the dungeon and question him about unbelievable deeds...

Going on for more than a month now, Tadashi still hadn't grown accustomed to the new schedule. No one had been on his side, and his master had decided not to say a word. Never saying a word against the aunts or whips.

Torture, not beating. They were torturing him. Already starting to use whips and binds, the black haired male's eyes had been covered every time he had been brought down. The only words he could hear were 'learn your place.'

Not knowing what to expect, the first few times had been severely frightening. Finally growing used to the pattern, Tadashi could learn to know what to expect and when to expect it: Three times a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Whips and lashes, cuts... always changing with the same words repeating.

He was nothing. Emotions not mattering, it was nearly impossible to think. Everyone knew this... a lonely servant whose father had died years ago and who now worked as a butler or secretary for the azure haired male, namely Ainosuke Shindo.

It was fierce, and Tadashi didn't, couldn't try to fight. While weakness was shown, the poor servant could not find that strength he needed to hide it.

His mouth would open in a silent scream, no one able to hear it, but still, it was echoing. Silently? Or maybe it was real... never the illusion. The pain, the time... he could keep track of nothing... only those voices whispering in his ear, or seemed to at least.

It was nothing but a dream, and dreams were useless. They would always disappear, no matter good or bad. Illusions were beautiful and dreadful, things that could go both way depending on who or what you were.

When tears started to fall, those were the first of many. Many in the future, but none in the past. Wrong for a grown man to cry? Emotions were real, and so was the pain. It was fantasy and reality, which was it.

His whole life, he had been told that he didn't matter. That no one cared, not allowing those tears to fall. Every time, everyday, every moment of his life.

He was useless... nothing mattered? So many of those question marks in his life...

In that room again, with glass and faces that left nothing behind. It was like every time this happened, his memories would disappear. Swim away from him like a fantasy. Faces were blurred, nothing triggering them to reappear in his consciousness hours or days later.

⋇≎≎⋇

When he woke, he was laying somewhere unfamiliar, laughter and shouts still echoing in his brain. That was when a deep voice jolted him out of his skin.

"You've awoken."

The azure haired male stood at the foot of the bed, looking at him with red eyes that could pierce into any person's mind.

"Ainosuke-sama!" Tadashi tried to keep his voice from trembling as he toppled off the bed into a kneeling position that made every part of him ache.

"What are you doing?" The red eyed adult's voice was loud as Tadashi nearly collapsed onto the floor from the pain, "Stay where I put you."

Nothing after that. No dog, no servant, no nothing.

Once again, seemingly, Tadashi's master lifted him off the floor and onto the bed. As this was a shocking event, the black haired male's hands came up to steady himself on the diet member's shoulders.

Immediately letting go, the injured adult started apologising, only to be hushed.

"Sleep. You need rest."

"But—"

"You really dare say no to your master?" That smirk was what made him shudder, shoulders clenching...

"I am sorry—"

Lips on his... LIPS ON HIS!

It felt so weird, so very, very awkward and a little wet. They just happened to be Ainosuke's, those soft, gentle but firm lips perhaps matching his personality just a little more than Tadashi thought.

The kiss grew slowly as Tadashi was pushed a little further into the bed by the male on top, who slowly brought his knee up to keep from crushing the latter. So far, nothing was stopping hands from moving, but Tadashi's lay still and motionless while Ainosuke's were cupping the other's face and trailing fingers over lips and cheeks.

Butterflies formed in the greyish-black haired male's heart and stomach, causing him to shudder at the heat at being touched so intimately.

This was his first time ever, and it felt surreal...

Pain seemed to disappear, pleasure slowly overwhelming whatever hurt he had recently experienced. Covering scars and blood in its wake and leaving nothing but warmth in its wake.

Slowly kissing, as if hesitant and breathless, smothering like a slow flame...