Chapter 14: REALITY HITS

Start from the beginning

Napapasa ako sa mga iba't-ibang binata hanggang sa bumalik ako kay Sky. "Bienvenido de nuevo, mi señora." (Welcome back, my lady) sabi niya sa'kin.

I didn't pay attention to him as I struggled. This dance was a bit faster than the first one we had practiced! As we changed partners earlier, I had the chance to dance with several guys before eventually returning to the first one. Not everyone gets to dance with all the guys here, and that's not a problem.

Napapahinga ako nang malalim sa mga hakbang na ginagawa namin. Ang waltz ay sobrang romantiko, it made me feel so akward!

"Eye to eye, contact hm?" paalala muli ni Sir Clock. I just sighed again and did the same. Sky wiggled his eyebrows pero hindi ako tumawa, my face remained blank.

"So serious." he told me as the dance ended. Di ko na siya kinausap pa at pumunta na agad kina Leona. Napatingin ako sa kalayuan at kaagad na umiwas nang makita ko si Silver.

"During the event, not everyone is expected to dance to every single music played. However, you must ensure that there are at least 12 couples dancing on the dance floor until the end of the celebration. Do you understand?" nakahinga ako ng maluwag sa mga sinabi ni sir Clock.

"Don't be so happy about it." nabigla ako sa boses na narinig sa gilid. It was Lucia... My friends didn't notice us because they're too busy listening to what Mister Clock was saying.

"He's expecting you." sabi niya sa'kin na ikinakunot ng noo ko.

"Who?" tanong ko. She just shrugged at inayos 'yung buhok niya.

"You wait and see,"

"Everyone leave." tanging narinig ko kay sir Clock and everybody started to leave the place. Umalis na rin si Lucia and I was left in confusion!

Who the heck would expect me?

"Hey Zami, natutulala ka na diyan," Leona grabbed me at hinala ako kasama sa kanila. I was filled in complete disarray.

A week had passed, and we continued with our usual training and dance practices. I had memorized all of the dances, and there's only one night left before the celebration!

The team had been certain about the plan and we're all very much eager to do this while the celebration was still on going. Hopefully, it will become successful.

In the meantime, pumunta muna ako sa area kung saan ako kinulong kasama si Silver dahil alam kong may daanan ako papunta sa kung saan ko man gusto. Wala na naman akong ibang alam na daanan papunta doon. That place was quite secretive, and I believe only a few people have ever been there.

I was nearly at the room where I got imprisoned but I was stopped when I heard a familiar voice again.

"What are you doing?" tanong ni Lucia, nakakrus ang kamay. Napataas ang isa niyang kilay bago napatingin sa silid. Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit ako dinala ng mga paa ko dito, at kung bakit ako nandito, seguro ay mas gusto ko lang na mapagisa sa matahimik na lugar kesa sa matahimik nga pero nakakainip kong kwarto.

"Paano mo nalaman na may lugar sa likod ng pader na yan?" I followed her as she opened the curtains Silver had covered.

"He brought you here?" mahinang sabi niya bago mapatingin sa'kin.