(Ch.6) Class Start!

Previously: (Y/n): "You saved me. You ripped the choker off and I saw you."

I saved her? Me?

Now:

Izuku's POV

It's been two days after what (Y/n) had told me about her dream. It honestly still boggles my mind, I saved her in her dream. But what does that mean exactly, why would she dream of me saving her? Am I someone she confides in for stress relief, or maybe something even deeper? So, many questions and so little answers.

I want to ask her about her dream but from the reaction she gave after telling me, she seemed like she didn't really understand it herself.

"Izuku!" I look up to see my mom scrambling towards me from the doorway.

"A letter! You have a letter! It's from UA!" Oh no, it's the moment I've been dreading. I take the letter from my mom's trembling hands and go into my room with the door closed. I stare at the letter with distrust and rip it open, it's better get this over with.

~after the celebration and telling (Y/n)~

(Y/n): "YOU GOT IN TOO??!!"

I chuckle from her reaction. "Yep, I made it in with a decent score." Suddenly, I feel warm arms embrace me. She's trembling. "Hey, you okay? W-what's wrong??" She started sobbing, what is happening??

(Y/n): "I-I'm so h-happy! I t-thought I was going t-to be alone. I thought t-the only p-person I w-would know is B-Bakugo." She calmed down as she caught her breath, "I can't even stand the thought of being in the same room as him! I'll start shaking with dread and a pit would form in my stomach." She continues talking about why she can't stand to be near Kacchan.

I give her my full attention, taking in every detail of her discomfort towards him. Once I've heard enough, without thinking, I cup her cheeks with my hands making her stop and look at me. "(Y/n), Im gonna help you get over Kacchan. I can tell that what he's done to you has been eating at you for a while now. It honestly breaks my heart knowing how much this hurts you and it angers me how Kacchan could just throw away such an amazing person like they meant nothing to him."

I can feel her blush rise to her cheeks. So warm and pink. "I need you to promise me something, you know we can't always rely on each other. We need to make friends, ones that we can count on. Can you promise me that you'll make friends with others?"

(Y/n): "But Izu, what if no one wants to talk me? What if they won't like me?" Her anxiety about meeting new people has gotten to her. She acts so vulnerable around me, she's usually confident and charming when she's on her own. I guess that's when stress is an extreme low for her.

"I promise you'll be okay, if anyone does do that to you then they don't deserve to be your friend." I saw a spark of confidence in her eyes. I can't help but smile when I put her at ease. Her hands cover mine and she speaks with a cute tone of voice, "You like holding my face huh Izuku?" She had a cheeky smile on her face.

"Aaah!" I let go immediately feeling embarrassed. "Sorry (Y/n), I-I didn't mean to do that f-for so long hehe."

~time skip to the first day of UA~

(Y/n)'s POV

This school is huge! It's way bigger than any school I've ever been too! I gotta find my class, room 1-A. After walking for a while finally found it. Standing in front of the door, my nerves surface and cause a lifting feeling in my chest.

Here goes. I open the door and there are only a few students. There's one kid with glasses, a girl who's got a crazy ponytail, (how'd she do that??) and another guy who's split perfectly with a scar on his eye. The guy with glasses perks up when he sees me.

???: "Greeting! My name is Tenya iida it is a pleasure to meet you!" He holds out his arm in a 45 degree angle as he talks. This guy is super square.

"Um, hi. I'm (Y/n) (L/n). It's nice to meet you too."

Iida: "I saw you during the entrance exams, I heard you singing while soaring across the town. Is that your quirk?"

"You could say that. I don't really wanna tell you that yet, we just met a few minutes ago after all." A hand rest on my shoulder just then. I looked behind me and saw Bakugo.

Bakugo: "You mind moving? You'll get in the way of others."

That pit form in my stomach again. "Y-yeah. Sure thing. S-sorry." I stepped to the side keeping my head down as he walked passed me. Maybe it's time I sat down. I find the seat with my rank from the entrance exam, it turns out I'm diagonal from Bakugo and a seat away from Izuku.

It's not too bad, I just won't look at him. Broken from my thoughts, I heard commotion from Iida and Bakugo. Of course, he's never changed, but this time I don't have the duty of correcting him. Izuku walks in and this brown haired girl came up to him real close, too close. Soon class started and everything went off from there. The teacher, Aizawa Sensei, was the weirdest teacher I've ever had. He looked like he could use a coffee, anyway, we skipped orientation and we did quirk evaluation instead which I liked. We went down the line to see how far we could throw this ball with a sensor on it. My turn came and I wasn't completely ready.

Aizawa: "Let's see what you can do."

"Uh okay," I take the ball from him and looked back at my classmates, "could you all please cover you ears? I don't wanna hurt you guys." Everyone looked at each other and Bakugo spoke up.

Baku: "Just do it!" He yells as he and Izuku cover their ears.

I take a deep breath and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end! Hope you enjoyed! I'm in school so that's why it took so long. Anyway, next episode we find out how school life will be and how Bakugo and (Y/n) will handle working together in their hero training!