Uncle (ch.4)

Uncle: Ishikawa Takeo (Valiant hero)
dad: Ishikawa Tsuyoshi (valiant strength)
mom: Ishikawa Uta (Valiant song)

Today is Saturday. I took yesterday off to rest my sore body and throat, so now today I continue my training for the Hero Course exam at UA. Getting up from bed, I head downstairs to find my parents talking to someone. I wanna listen to the conversation before I stroll in.

???: "It's time I train (Y/n), I know how much she wants to be a hero so let me take her under my wing. I used to be a pro, and with us having similar quirks it shouldn't be too challenging."

Dad: "I don't know Takeo, I think she's been training fine on her own. I'd hate to ruin her mojo y'know?"

Mom: "Maybe we should let her decide for herself. She knows what she needs when it comes to her quirk."

"Um, hello?" My mother looks at me with a surprised expression. "Good morning, mom, dad. Good morning Uncle Takeo." I walk into the living room where they're all seated.

Dad: "I take it you heard what we were saying huh hun?"

"Mhm, and I think I should have Uncle Takeo train me. I don't really know what I've been doing when I train, so I think I should have a mentor like my friend Midorya. I want to work as hard as he's been working. I wanna be plus ultra!" My uncle smiles and gives me a big hug.

Uncle: "Freshen up and meet me in the backyard, and make sure to wear workout clothes. You'll be breakin a sweat."

~time skip to the backyard~

Uncle: "As you know, the Ishikawa family quirk is formed when we are babies. Usually, at year one, we form bonds with spirits as we progress through childhood. That way, we are able to conjure them and ask them to do what we command. But you, my clever niece, you are different in many ways. You conjured your first spirit when you were just a few months old, and your emotions were something else."

I look at my hands as Uncle Takeo spoke. I remember hearing the story about the time I conjured my first spirit. It was Kimi-chan, the lady in red armor. It was a nice story because I ended giving my mom a helping hand in raising me. The thought of those days when Kimi-Chan was the only spirit I knew brought a smile to my face.

Uncle: "As for your mother's quirk. You had already developed it when you came out of the womb. Poor doctors. Their ears were ringing after you stopped crying. Today, I'm gonna help you combine your two quirks. Have ever tried using both at the same time?"

"No, I don't think so. What if I hurt you or what if I break something?" I give him a worried look as I express my concern for his safety and the surrounding area. He just smiled back like he had everything under control.

Uncle: "Don't worry about your Uncle, I used to be a Pro remember?" He gives me a thumbs up and I decide to start.

I take a deep breath in and start with a good note. I also try to summon someone within my bonds. I could feel something different, like their soul merging with mine. It feels weird but I accept them as my copilot. I open my eyes and it feels different, my mind is different.

(Uncle T's POV)

She merged with the soul she was summoning. "How does it feel you two?"

"Like there's someone inside my head."
"ῳɧąɬ ɛƖʂɛ ῳơųƖɖ ıɬ ʄɛɛƖ Ɩıƙɛ?"
"Oh."

I couldn't help but chuckle at the interaction. I walk up to her and kneel down to her height placing my hand on top of her head. "This is called soul resonance, as long as your souls are in sync you two can share abilities. Be careful though, it becomes exhausting when you switch with others a certain amount of times." She nods, understanding what might come to pass if she over works her quirk. "Let's practice and see what your starting limit is.

~time skip~

11, not bad for a starting number. She's exhausted, so tired that she fell asleep at the dinner table.

(Your POV: there's been a timeskip to the entrance exams so you're now walking to the UA campus)

After training with my Uncle and learning about my new abilities, all I have left to do now is my best on the exam. Taking a deep breath, I walk towards the UA doors. As I'm walking, I get shoulder checked by the girl of this couple.

"Mh, um please watch where- auh!" It was Bakugo and Kamiya, I feel a massive wave of anxiety, sadness, and shock.

Kamiya: "Were you saying something?"

They have their arms interlocking with each other. I can feel myself shaking. Damn it, why am I still healing. Balling my fist to hold back any tears I responded to her.

"N-no, excuse me." Walking in, i could feel their gaze as I made my way to the meeting area. I wanted to look back to see his face, but it'd just be adding salt to the wound. I take my seat and wait for the explanation to start. To keep myself busy while I wait, I check if I have my workout clothes and a change of extra clothes in case my clothes get destroyed during the exam.

~smol timeskip~

I do some stretching while trying calm my nerves. I just need to focus on getting as many points as possible, no need to count, just beat the enemy and move on to the next one.

???: "Hey! (Y/n)!"

"Izu? Izuku!" I run toward him and basically tackle hug him.

Midorya: "Woah!" Surprisingly he doesn't topple over. He feels different, like he's toned. I look at him while we're still hugging.

"You've been working hard. I can feel it, your work has paid off!"

Midorya: "Oh! You think so?" He looks away blushing.

"Yeah! But are you sure you'll be okay during the exam? I wanna be able to be a hero with you." He looked surprised and smiled. He held my hands in his and said:

"I promise I'll be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi! Thanks for making it to the end of chapter 4! Tell me what you think in the comments and vote if you liked this chapter

Hi! Thanks for making it to the end of chapter 4! Tell me what you think in the comments and vote if you liked this chapter. Thanks again! ~ Author-Chan