10 BONUS

After what felt like a year of driving, Dream pulled the car into the parking lot, Gravel crunching beneath the tyres and a wooden post stop infront of the bumper of the car. He pulled the keys out and smiled, "We're here!"

"Finally," Lucy groaned opening her door and pulling herself out of the car, Oliver pushed his door opened and jumped out yelling with glee. "We're on holiday!" He cheered, Lucy scoffed rolling her eyes. "We're sleeping in the outside. with wolves and bears, and bugs!" She commented, smirking as Oliver's expression dropped.

As George got out of the car he was met with arms wrapping around his legs followed by a cluster of words falling out of his sons mouth, "Slow down Ollie, what's wrong?"

"LUCY- LUCY SAID THERE WAS BEARS AND WOLvES AND THAT THEYD EAT ME!" He cried out clutching onto his dad for dear life.

"HEY!" Lucy yelled, "I never said that' He's lying."

"Daddy is there really wolves and bears?" He whimpered, loosening his grip slightly and tugging on his dads shirt

The car door opened and Dream pulled himself out, letting out an exaggerated sigh and clapping his hands together before extending his arms as if he was presenting something.

"Gotta love the great outdoors," He took in a big inhale, "nothin' beats it" followed by a very over dramatic exhale.

"Daddddy" Oliver whined running over to his other parent, releasing George from his grip. "Are the bears and wolves going to eat me?"

"Pfft, 'course not kiddo. You really think i'd let 'em?" He chuckled as he picked Oliver up and pulled him over his shoulders letting him sit there. Oliver giggled at his dad doing so, letting his chin rest upon dreams head.

"Right, everyone grab your bags, we'll set up camp a little deeper into the woods okay?" He smiled pulling open the trunk of the car. They all grabbed their respected bags and began walking.

"Why couldn't we just get a hotel like normal people." George sighed pulling his bag more over his shoulder as followed his fiancé, lucy nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, i agree with uncle george. aren't we a bit old for all the camping stuff?" She added.

"Never too old for the outdoors, besides; hotels are boring, they're all the same. With camping- it's different every time! Expect the unexpected!" Dream beamed.

"Yeah! Daddy's right, campings cool." Oliver giggled as he wrapped his arms around his fathers neck, chin still resting upon Dreams head. George and Lucy let out defeated sighs, exchanging a mildly frustrated glare between each other before Dream stopped them dropping the bag he had in his hand. "This is the spot."  He lifted his arms above himself, grabbing oliver and putting him back down on the ground, he quickly ran off (within Dreams sight) and began exploring the basic area.

Dream slotted his arm around George's waist, planting a gentle kiss to his forehead. He leant over to his ear, warm breath against it. "Thank you, for yknow, coming." He pulled away, a dopey smile across his lips, George playfully shook his head.

"I just like spending time with you Dream, even if it's in a dirty tent. As long as you're with me, i'm happy."

"Good, good." Dream repeated removing his arms from around George's waist. "Why don't you and the kids go look around, i'll set up the tent"

"Alright, will do." George stood on his tippy toes in kissing Dreams cheek briefly, turning to walk away, Dream grabbed his wrist brows raised and forcing a playful cough.

"Fine!" George turned back around, defeated. He brought his lips to Dreams feeling Dreams hands rest on his back. He pulled away, it was short, domestic.

"Wont be long." George smiled as he followed Lucy and Oliver.

—-

George returned after an hour or so, The camp had been set up now, Dream was lounging in a fold up chair, the fire had already started as the sun was soon due to set. He'd set packs of marshmallows up and had even found worthy sticks. Two tents were up, they were both of decent size, one for Ollie and Lucy, the other of course, for Dream and George.

"So? Marshmallows?" Dream smiled handing out the sticks, Oliver rushed over quickly grabbing two sticks and repeating thank yous, before sitting cross legged by the fire.

"Not so close ollie!" George tutted, arms crossed. He was the much stricter parent, he always had been. But it was a good balance between Dream and George, Dream could be strict at times however was the more laid back parent. He was always down to joke around and have fun, where as George was always a little more hesitant, definitely more of a worrier. Ollie huffed, scooting back a few steps before putting marshmallows on his stick, hovering them over the fire, Lucy soon sat beside him, guiding him so he didn't hurt himself.

Dream moved down to the floor, cross legged. George sat beside him, letting his head rest upon Dreams shoulder.

"We looked around, found a nice lake. It was gorgeous, you'll love it Dream." He spoke as his eyes remained focused on the kids who seemed pretty content in what they were doing, he felt a hand tuck into his, a thumb brushing over the top of his hand.

"I'm glad, we can go by there tomorrow if you want." Dream spoke, George hummed.

"Yeah, it'll be nice."

Dream handed George a marshmallow on a stick, George chuckled putting it over the fire as Dream did the same, watching as Oliver and Lucy tucked into their already roasted marshmallows.

and there they sat, beneath the setting sun, stars already beginning to prick at the sky. Dream tugged a blanket over George's shoulders as he shivered, watching as Oliver playfully chased Lucy with a bug as she yelped trying to flee him. Dream only pulled George closer, planting a soft kiss upon softer brown hair.