My phone rang and I read it was my mother "ciao mama "

"Sebastian! Is this how you treat your mother ? you have been in the states for 2 weeks now yet you can't call your own mother? " aaaand here we go.

"I meant to call mama I've just been really busy lately. "

"She's still not letting up is she? " I sighed she knows me well and from the way I described Bonnie to her over the years she gets Bonnie as well.

"She is very tuff mama but we had a break through I know I still madly love her and she still loves me too but I keep messing up with her like im on thin ice"

"Give her time she reminds me of myself when I was with your father just let her breath and listen to what she is telling you its all in her words "

"I will ,thank you mama"

"And another thing you promised that I would be expecting you for my birthday I'm here to hold you accountable to that"

"Of course mama but I just can't leave Bonnie behind not right now. "

"Then bring her too I would love to meet the woman with my son's heart "

Bringing Bonnie along isn't such a bad idea plus I want us to reduce the lies between us but I'll have to get her input I don't want to upset her again.

"That's a great idea mama but I'll have to talk to her first I don't need to give her another reason to hate me again "

"Of course son but me and your siblings are expecting you"

"Sure mama bye"

"Bye my love"

I needed to talk to her but first I gotta find her out of her room and apologize.

BONNIE'S POV

I was currently in the kitchen I was hungry so I came out and I heard Sebastian talking on the phone but I couldn't make out his words so I just headed down stairs .

The kitchen was huge with every appliance possible and the fridge was stalked to the brim it's an upgrade to the cheese, mayo, ketchup, bread and an old peaches like the fridge we used to have before we actually started wheeling in the money but he had it before so I guess bouncing back was effortless.

I grabbed a pan and some eggs with bacon and I found some pancake mix in the capborad as well.

I don't know the last time I had a full meal and I was excited I called Angie and asked her to cover for me at work plus I promised her the details once I see her again.

I was cooking when I felt a strong grip on my waist from behind that then turned into a back hug.

"I love the smell of bacon and a view of my beautiful woman cooking it in the morning it gets me aroused" he said in my ear and I had a shiver down my back and butterflies in my stomach, 'come back to reality Bonnie he's the enemy! '

"Who said I was your woman last time i i checked , when you left with no word it was like breaking up with me so I'm not your woman anymore " I removed the Bacon off the stove plated it and went to seat on the counter seats.

"You're joking right? We just had 3hours of sex last night and last time I checked couples are the people who do the baby making "

" haven't you ever heard of a one night stand? cause right now you're just my one night stand. "

"So you're saying you're not my girlfriend right now, my heart,my queen "

"No Sebastian not right now I'm sorry but I don't trust you , you've lied to me too many times, it makes me feel like our relationship wasn't even real "he walked up and leaned in front of me.

"But it was real Bonnie it was all real the way my heart beat for you and the way I would literally die for you if I had to it's still real" that did make me shiver but still.

"I understand what you mean but I need some time to think if the new you is someone I want. I'm not 16 anymore Seb its time I made serious decisions " I could hear his heart crack a little.

"I understand but know that I won't quit on you, not while I'm still breathing I'll have you back and you do know I'm impatient so it won't be long" he's such a sneaky beast with beautiful hair but I won't lose to him not right now.

"I do have something I need to discuss with you though"

"What is it?, Oh don't tell me you're dying of cancer"

"What ? no why would I? "He asked confused and I giggled.

"A guy Angie set me up with on a blind date couldn't take rejection so he said that he was dying of cancer and that I was his only last wish"I laughed he also laughed.

"I assure you I am well fit to be around long enough for our future children to have kids " I just ignored his comment and my slight blush.

"If it's not Cancer then what is it? "

"My mother's birthday is next week and she requires my presence for it and she requested for me to bring you along cause she'd like to meet you"he then flipped his hair hotly, I wonder if we could just have kitchen sex?. what? no stop it Bonnie! .

"You don't have to come I just figured that I should start asking for your opinion from now on"he said shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'd love to go home with you and meet your mother she seems sweet enough to invite me, I didn't even know you had a mother till recently "

"Oh and I have 4 other siblings who would be waiting to meet you as well" she froze

"You have siblings too?, "

"Yes no more secrets remember? "

"Yeah , yeah I'm just shocked it must have been fun to have them around " he just smiled.

"So what do you say baby? "

"i say yes I'd love too" he jumped and walked over to me and hugged me he then kissed me so deeply , luckily I pulled it to an end before my fantasy became reality.

"We are not together remember " I said and stood up to place my plate into the dishwasher .

"You say that Bonnie baby as if you weren't just eye fucking me 2mins ago while I talked" I kept quiet with blush evident on my cheeks I hate how he could read me so well.

______________________________________
Sorry for the late update was a little busy❤