: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Mulai dari awal

Pink hue covered his cheeks as he averted his gaze away from the female, not wanting to listen to her following question. "Did you forget you were with me?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"N-No! Of course not!" He instantly denied, breathing out anxiously. "I just.. I'm just-" He was cut off by [Y/N] "It's okay, Armin!" She responded, a warm smile painted on her lips. "It's hard for all of us since it's our first mission,"

She moved her gaze to the view in-front of her, "But we'll be alright! As long as we follow the formation commander Erwin has planned, we will be alright!"

"Look on the bright side, at least we're together!" She reminded, her smile lingering on her lips as she remained gazing upfront.

Armin flinched, 'Together? The word 'together' has multiple definitions, which one does she mean?' His face flushed into a deep crimson color, 'Does she mean.. together together?' He repeated the word twice while one of his hands were gripping on the reins while the other held the collar of the cloak he wore around his neck.

'Does she mean together, as in dating?'
"..min.. Armin!!" Her loud call knocked him out of his series of thoughts, turning his head to where her voice came from. "A red flare signal from the far right!" She informed, pointing at the said direction.

Armin glanced at where she pointed, his eyes widening. "A titan already?!" He asked nervously, taking out a flare gun. "Well, we had reached the interior already— so this was expected!" [Y/N] said, watching the blonde who pushed in the red flare into the gun.

Closing one of his ears, he shot the red flare upwards. The loud sound that had erupted startled the [H/C] haired female which went noticeable by the blonde male, who quickly panicked and started to apologize.

"Sorry! I should've warned you [Y/N]!" Armin said, his blue eyes dilated in worry. The female chuckled, shaking her head. "Don't worry about that, Armin! What matters now is that you fired the red flare, I'm sure commander Erwin would be alarmed about the situation."

Her reassurance caused a wave of relief to wash over Armin, a small sigh left his lips before he himself flashed her a smile. "Come on, we shouldn't fall behind, lead the way!" She said, bobbing her head forward.

Armin nodded, "Hai!" Afterwards, he increased his pace as he ran forward with the help of his horse, the [H/C] haired female following behind.

"Do you think the flare signal had reached commander Erwin?" Armin queried for the third time worriedly. "This is the third time you've asked this, don't worry! I'm sure it did!" [Y/N] responded.

"But, commander Erwin said that there is a possibility the flare signal may not work due a titan going unnoticed in the formation because of the landscape or obstacles in the area." Armin recalled the words of the blonde commander.

[Y/N] glanced at Armin, repeating the words he said inside of his head. "May not! Maybe! But it will work! Believe in yourself, Armin!"

A while has passed by and they weren't able to spot any red flare signals, "That's strange, I'm sure someone must have caught our red flare signal." [Y/N] commented, observing her surroundings for any signals.

Armin grit his teeth, his grip around the reins tightened as he began scolding himself internally. "See, I told you it wouldn't reach them [Y/N], the flare signal didn't reach them!" He said, his ocean blue eyes looking directly at her [E/C] irises with culpability.

"Armin, you did nothing wro-" The way his eyes expanded in fright and panic caused her voice to die down. Curiously, she turned her head to see what had Armin spotted. Her eyes widened as well, "A black flare?" She mused loudly.

"Abnormal. An abnormal titan." Armin answered tremulously, dreadfulness evidential in his voice. "Oh god.." [Y/N]'s voice uncovered the fear she trapped inside. "Send a fire signal!" [Y/N] informed the blonde beside her.

Armin started to fumble with the sack that contained the flare gun, anxiously trying to take out the gun as calmly as possible. His breath was unstable and quick, his tremulous hands still hadn't find a way to open the sack.

"Armin," [Y/N] spoke calmly, "Calm down. Deep breath." She instructed, causing the blonde to look up at her with fear. "Don't worry." She added, one of her hand held the reins while the other rested on Armin's shoulder. "I'll be by your side, I won't go anywhere." She nodded at the male.

Midway through Armin's comforting session, [Y/N] reached her hand inside the sack—pulling out the flare gun before shoving it in Armin's chest. He slowly left his world of thoughts after he felt [Y/N]'s hand over his, slowly guiding them to his chest.

She arranged his fingers by wrapping them around the grip of the gun, his index placed on top of the trigger. "Do it, Armin." The [H/C] haired flashed him a warm smile of comfort.

Armin felt his heart beat heavily against his rib cage as he felt her hand clasped around his. Pink tint slowly made its way up to his cheeks, "Hai.." he nodded with a smile.

Her warmth slowly faded as she pulled away her hands, returning them back onto the reins. Armin's shoulders slumped before he raised his right arm upwards, cupping his left hand over his ear as he held the gun upwards.

His blue orbs glanced at the [H/C] haired female, seeing if she had prepared herself. [Y/N], who covered her ears, nodded at the male.

Seeing her affirmative response, Armin pulled the trigger, shooting the black flare into the sky—hoping that this time it would reach the other soldiers.

(ARMIN!!!)
(He's so precious protect him-)
(Anyways! Hope you have enjoyed this chapter!)