"The way sunlight reflects in your eyes, your smile that reaches my heart, they all give me butterflies. I love the way you touch me, so caring and gentle. The way you wipe my tears away, the warmth of your palm against my cheek. Oh tell me, how could I forget them?"

When you and Licht became lovers, he asked you to teach him this particular song. You taught him the whole part and explained that this song is supposed to be made by a character from your book that's in love with somebody that did not reciprocate.

Technically, the song was still written by you and Licht adored it. But he always ended it at where it ended now, because both of your love were mutual. Licht said at that time that he liked the parts he memorized since he felt the same way when he's with you.

You would never forget how you fell in love with him again after he said that.

The words that you imagined so many times that you would say to Licht if you two really meet again, were suddenly pushed in the back of your mind. There were so many, but you could not say them.

You only clung to Licht as tightly as possible in fear that he'll fly away from your grasp. Somehow, you also feared that hearing your own voice might wake you up from this scenario that seemed so much like a sweet dream. You have played this scene in your mind so many times that this one seemed like one of them—only much more realistic.

But Licht did not have the same fear. The only thing he's afraid of was the fact that it took him a long time to find you and it caused you too much sorrow because that's what it's like for him.

"I'm sorry for not coming to you sooner. I'm sorry for leaving you," his voice shook. The pain was evident in every word that came out of Licht's lips, and you wanted to tell him that it's fine, but the ache would not let you.

Maybe it's because you were too emotional and you have not slept at all due to a lot of things, (mainly your work and upcoming trip) your knees got so weak and you fainted—almost dropping on the ground if it weren't for Licht holding you.

"Y/N?" Terror was evidence in Licht's voice as he got a sudden flashback of when he held you the same—after getting attacked at your own wedding. When you died.

His bodyguards and secretary that tactfully turned away and kept their distance from their boss' private affair, now hurriedly went to his aid. Since they were all professionals—mostly the bodyguards—they knew CPR and what to look for.

As Licht's gaze was filled with terrifying memories, someone had already checked your pulse.

"I think she only fainted due to fatigue, but I suggest taking her to a hospital to make sure," the person advised. Hearing such a solemn tone, Licht finally turned his attention to you. He lifted your body in a bridal carry and walked, his secretary following his steps.

"Please prepare the car," he ordered, with only ensuring your safety in his mind.

The secretary glanced back and forth towards the venue to Licht's face; noticing the CEO's reddened eyes, he decided to just be the one who'll attend the awarding.

"As you wish."

Noting that their boss would probably want privacy, only the head bodyguard and a driver came with you and Licht. The rest of the men attended the awarding with Licht's secretary.

* * *

The faintest sound of rustling trees and a continuous beeping noise were the ones that you first sensed when you gained consciousness. You listened for a minute, wanting to relieve the soreness that you felt all over your body as the cold breeze that was coming from somewhere hit you.