Chapter 13... I think

Start from the beginning

I laughed, "well it's a good thing to, I hate boys."

She frowned at me, "How much do you remember?"

"everything, up until I threw up blood, then I think I passed out."

"even me and you..." she trailed off and I blushed

"yah, even that" I remembered her kissing me, "were you telling the truth about loving me? Or did you just feel bad for me?"

She blushed, " I was telling the truth." she said, "did you really want me to kiss you?"

"well I would have kissed you myself... But I couldn't see you."

"we're going to get a lot of flack for this," she sighed

"ya..." I said, "but this time I don't care."

She smiled and moved so our faces were only a few inches apart, "honestly?"

I gulped, " yup," then I kissed her before I could chicken out, she was shocked but started kissing me back, of course that's when Thalia and Alii had to walk in.

"aw! They're so cute together!" said Thalia

"are you bi or les?" asked Alii rudely

"umm.. Les."

"o-Kay, cause Caitlin's bi."

"Alii?" asked Caitlin annoyed, "can you shut up for a second. We were in the middle of something." Thalia bursted out laughing and I blushed so bright I though I was actually going to catch fire, but I quickly forgot my embarrassment when we kissed again.

Of course though, just because we were kissing Chiron had to walk in with some girl we didn't even know, me and Caitlin's jaws both dropped when we saw her. She had a perfect complexion with blonde hair in long braids, I honestly didn't know how long because it was braided so intricately, and she had bright purple eyes. She was stunning, but she stared at us weirdly after she saw us kissing and this got Caitlin mad pretty fast. she growled and I grabbed her hand, muttering to her about not scaring new people. Then I remembered Clarisse, "What happened to Clarisse?" I asked, Caitlin blushed, "She hasn't woken up yet,."

The new girl looked completely freaked out now, but Chiron didn't seam to notice, "Thalia? Can you give Kaiti here a tour? I explained about half bloods, and you and the hunters."

Thalia smirked at us again then said, "sure, make sure you tell these two the couple rules. "

She left and Chiron turned to look at us again; Alii smirked At us and quietly left.

"Well I can honestly say I've never had to give the rules to a couple quite like you two," he said awkwardly, "but the rules are basically that you guys can't be in a room together alone, and try to keep the kissing to a minimum in public... Some of our campers are quite young."

Caitlin frowned, "we're both girls... how much trouble could we get in to... It's not like we could knock each other up. I don't think it'll matter if we're alone together." Chiron looked extremely uncomfortable and Caitlin was smirking at him. He must have been really eager to leave because he just said fine and left. I turned to Caitlin, feeling brave., "Now... Where were we?" 

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Kaiti's POV

Thalia lead me outside, into the area where the cabins were, "Sorry about that, that's just my half-sister and her girlfriend."

So they were kissing...

"anyways... I'm Thalia." she said, sticking out her hand, I shook it and a shock went through her, she stiffened and stood up straight, after that she kept looking at me weird for the rest of the tour. I wondered what was wrong, but I decided it best not to ask.

That night at dinner, I sat with Chiron at the main table because I hadn't been claimed yet, and all through-out it people kept staring at me, they knew I was a daughter of a female god but they couldn't figure out who, I didn't have the grey eyes of the Athena cabin, I ate way to much to be part of the Aphrodite cabin, they all had little salads and water, while I had piled my plate a half foot tall with different types if food, I couldn't be the child of Demeter. I couldn't grow a weed if I wanted to. I didn't share any traits of the children of any of the minor gods. It was kind of confusing.

After dinner we went to the campfire and I ended up sitting next to the Aphrodite cabin. Everybody sat with their cabins except for four girls who sat away from everybody else, three of them I recognized from in the infirmary but they were sitting with some other girl who looked really goth, and kind of scary.

The Aphrodite cabin kept gossiping about me and it was really annoying,

"OMG! Did you see how much she ate at dinner?"

"Ya I know!"

"She's probably going to gain like thirty pounds."

"Ya, I know right! She's such a fat-ass."

"Ya... And she's a slut to!"

They were really pissing me off... Maybe I should show them some of my... Abilities. I slowly started unbraiding my hair, letting it flow down my back and onto the ground, Thalia gave me a curious look and I smirked towards the Aphrodite cabin." 

She smiled and looked away as I finished unbraiding my hair, when it was unbraided it was about fifteen feet long. Then I listened into their conversation again,

"I hope she's not our sister!"

"she'd be a disgrace to the Aphrodite cabin!"

"She looks so goth with all that  

make-up."

I interrupted them, "Honestly I hope I'm not in your cabin either. You guys are just a bunch of blonde bimbos it's kind of pathetic."

The rest of the camp snickered and Thalia laughed. I had a feeling she didn't like the Aphrodite cabin very much.

"You're pathetic!" said one girl "I mean... Do you have some sort of obsession with not cutting your hair?" her cabin snickered and another spoke, "ya what's the point of having it so long? Do you ever cut it?"

I smiled, "I cut it at least once a week. And it's quite useful."

Then I started levitating. I let my powers control me and I could feel my hands filling with energy, a bright purple fire that could burn a hole through anything. My hair floating up and separating into tentacles. The Aphrodite cabin stared at me and fast as lightning I lashed part of my hair out like a whip and wrapped it around the throat of the one that called me a slut. I lifted her in the air and threw her up in the air, catching her with another tentacle. I laughed and put her down, then I sat down and made my hair braid itself, pretending nothing had happened.

The rest of the camp stared at me and I smiled angelically and then realized I was glowing pink. A symbol floated above my head.

Shit.

Chiron stood up, "All hail Kaiti,"

Don't say it!

"Child of Aphrodite