Chapter 11: Interrogation

Start from the beginning

"Oooh." One of the observers said after seeing Lucas enter the room, not even bothering to tell everyone about his arrival.

"The captain's here." Felix suddenly said, gaining everyone's attention who were too busy fiddling with documents and files given to them.

Everyone stood at attention, including the observers themselves.

Lucas eyed the observers carefully, seeing women amongst their group too.

He then proceeds to clear his throat before speaking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Fort Mc-Gregor!!" Lucas said to the occupants in the room cheerfully.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark.

Yes, the only thing Jessica can see after waking up, was darkness.

And she knew the cloth wrapped around her head was the one blocking her vision.

She tried to move, but the only thing she can do is struggle against the bonds that held both of her hands behind together.

She tried to speak, but the only thing that came out was a muffled voice, she then felt some cloth pressed inside her mouth.

She was gagged... oh boy this is bad.

She then cleared her mind and tried to analyze the situation she's in and why did she ended up here in the first place.

First of all, she was currently tied up in a sitting position, she can't speak, nor see, but the only thing she can do right now is hear.

The ropes might come off is she would wiggle and struggle that much, but the problem is that it may produce loud noises.

And she hates attracting people and getting captured again, that was why she had to do it silently.

Next thing was how the hell she ended up here.

She then cleared her mind and took a deep breath in an attemp to bring back recent memories.

After a few minutes of thinking, her eyes hidden behind blindfold suddenly lit up.

Recent images and events flowed inside her mind, she then proceeds to piece the puzzles and place them in order.

Now, she remembered all that has happened.

'Sigurd, Reku, are they safe now?' Jessica thought worriedly.

Sweat are starting to form on her head, the chances of their enemies catching up on them are low, but at the same time high.

'No, our sacrifices are worth it, I believe in them.' Jessica thought again, but this time with determination and hope in her voice.

Her thoughts were broken when she suddenly heard a flap and multiple footsteps coming towards her.

"This is the one?" A male voice asked in their strange language.

"Yes, supreme leader, shall we begin the interrogation?" Another feminine voice replied and asked.

"Yes, I do want to know everything." the same voice from earlier responded.

After a few seconds, Jessice felt a hand suddenly grabbed the blindfold off, unblocking her vision and much to her relief.

She was then met by multiple people sorrounding her, and they were inside of some sort of a... tent?

She then observed her captors, they were men, a single woman, and a goblin.

She was then surprised after seeing this.