Ayada Aftermath

Disclaimer: Use of explicit language and adult content for the entirety of the story🔞 Also English isn's my native language so excuse any mistakes and misconstructions. Last but not least, humor and sarcasm might be used a lot but the subject of the story might be triggering for some. So a trigger warning on details about murder is needed.

Enjoy.

Eda and Serkan were going back to the bar, both totally flushed, trying to collect themselves. She was leading the way to their stools and he was following her closely. He instinctively reached out his hand to touch her back but he quickly came back to his senses. He didn't know what would happen if they physically contacted each other and he wasn't willing to risk finding out.

They reach the bar and they were welcomed by Eve's wry smile.

"You two celebrated alright, I see!"

Eda and Serkan laughed awkwardly.

"Huh, yeah", Eda said hiding a tone of embarrassment behind a smile, "but those dudes right there kinda freaked me out and we left", she added pretentiously.

"Oh, right. The Yildirim brothers", Eve replied.

"Who?" Serkan asked.

"Caner and Melih Yildirim. They are brothers, friends with the owner of this club and they have a free pass to their...activities in here".

Eda and Serkan found what they were looking for but they had to catch them in action, plus, no one had to suspect that they were police. They knew they had to come another time but at least they weren't leaving empty handed.

"Ugh baby I'm so tired and my shoes are hurting me. Can we go home?" Eda really felt tired of this game.

"Of course my love, let's go. Thank you Eve, for the drinks and the company. Have a good night shift!" Serkan said.

"You are most welcome lovebirds! Take the celebration home..."

Serkan and Eda nodded and with an awkward smile on their faces the left the club.

...

Driving home was very quiet. Neither of them was talking. After some minutes Eda decided to make a start.

"You know... About that thing..."

"What thing?" he answered.

"That thing... On the dance floor... I ha-"

"I thought we said we are never talking about it. Just forget it okay? It will cause problems if anyone finds out."

"You are right. Oh this is me."

They arrived at Eda's place.

"Thank you for driving me home. See you tomorrow at the office I guess?!"

"Goodnight Eda Yildiz", Serkan said with his eyes still on the road.

"Goodnight Serkan Bolat."

...

Serkan arrived at his downtown apartment. He entered the house, closed the door and threw the keys on a cabinet next to the entrance. His clothes had absorbed the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. He knew he had to shower but he had to do his usual night work out first.

He changed into a black tank top and shorts. He started working out with music on his headphones and his mind just instantly went to her. Her dress. Her body. Her belly button ring. Her ass pressed on his crotch.

Crime at the Crack of DawnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara