Ayada

Disclaimer: Use of explicit language and adult content for the entirety of the story🔞 Also English isn's my native language so excuse any mistakes and misconstructions. Last but not least, humor and sarcasm might be used a lot but the subject of the story might be triggering for some. So a trigger warning on details about murder is needed.

Enjoy.

Captain Celal was talking on the phone when Serkan and Eda arrived at his office.

"No you must be joking, you are not interested in the serial killer case?!" Eda said in an angry whisper.

"You too? Ohhh no girl, this case is MINE!" Serkan replied and made a move to step in the office first but Eda wasn't gonna let that happen.

They got stuck together between the door, pushing one another to see who will get in the office first.

"Yes, sir. Don't worry sir. I'm gonna have the best of the country working on this case. We are gonna cat-" Celal paused for a split second when he looked at Eda and Serkan fighting like two 5 year olds.

"..catch them. Yes. Thank you sir, have a good day."

Eda and Serkan, both embarrassed by the show they gave to the captain collected themselves and stepped in the office one by one.

"Good morning sir" Eda started hesitatingly.

"I see you two met", Celal stated, with a hidden sarcasm.

Both Eda and Serkan lowered their look in embarrassment.

"Anyway. I just talked to the police chief of the country. He needs this case solved as soon as possible. I spoke with both of you assistants and I want you both to take over."

"WHAT?"

"WHAT?"

Serkan and Eda cried out in complete shock.

"Sir, with all due respect, I don't think I can work with this guy", Eda said pointing towards Serkan's place.

"Me neither sir, this woman is just... Let's just say it's not gonna work."

"Well, it's either both of you, or none. I'm having a whole line of agents waiting to take over."

Celal was actually lying, these two were the best of the best. Their two mindsets together could solve this murder case really fast.

Eda looked at Serkan "Okay, I came here today because this case is really important. Women are losing their lives. I'm willing to step back a little and work with you, if that means we are gonna get this person. What do you s-"

"I'm in." Serkan replied really fast.

"Great," said Celal, clearly contented, "you both took the right decision. So now it's time to fill you in on the murders' details..."

...

"There was a drug substance detected in both of the victims' system, probably ketamine, to cause them hallucinations and make them feel detached to the environment. There is no sign of sexual assault. After they were drugged, they were tied up by hands and legs probably on a chair or bed, according to the marks. Cause of death was the stab in the heart. Both victims were tortured before death."

Eda and Serkan were listening very closely to what Celal was saying and Eda was taking notes.

"Well can we track down the drug? Maybe find the dealer", Serkan suggested.

"One step ahead of you, we've discovered a gang that sells ketamine in a club called "Ayada". You need to go undercover to this club. Maybe talk to the stuff. There is a party tonight, I'm sure the dealers are going to be there."