The Line

Disclaimer: Use of explicit language and adult content for the entirety of the story🔞 Also English isn's my native language so excuse any mistakes and misconstructions. Last but not least, humor and sarcasm might be used a lot but the subject of the story might be triggering for some. So a trigger warning on details about murder is needed.

Eda and Serkan arrived at the Istanbul police station parking lot at the same time. They park their cars the one across the other and as they get out, their eyes interlock.

"You?"

"You?"

30 minutes earlier

Eda was waiting in line to grab her morning latte at her favorite coffee store, a small place, not many people knew about. Suddenly a guy opens the door in a hurry and with pure audacity he takes his police badge out. It was Serkan.

"I need a double espresso for the road and please make it quick cause it's a police emergency."

"Excuse me, are you blind?" Eda asked.

"What?"

"Apparently you are deaf too. I'm saying ARE-YOU-BLIND?" she raised her voice and Serkan blinked from surprise.

"Uhmm... No."

"So what's your excuse of not seeing the line?"

"Ohhh! I'm sorry I'm just in a furry" he said casually.

"We are in a hurry too. Did you see us skipping the waiting line?" Eda wasn't gonna have it today.

"Look, girl I-"

Eda felt her face turning red from anger the second she heard that "girl" coming out of his mouth.

"You fucker I will-"

"Your coffee is ready sir. Eda it's fine, we are gonna serve everyone in a minute please just...let's all calm down."

"Only for you Melo. Only for you."

Melo was the barısta and Eda's best friend. She was a beautiful girl with freckles, light brown hair and brown eyes.

Serkan took his coffee.

"Thank you so much...Melo is it? I owe you one." Then he turned to Eda with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Have a good day girl."

"I- grrrr get the fuck out!"

Serkan left having a smile on his face and Eda was literally shaking from anger.

Melo was in shock trying to understand what happened while preparing Eda's latte.

"What got into you babe? What was this reaction?"

"I don't know, really!! You know me I'm not usually like this. But this guy...ughhhh! I just couldn't have it, you know?"

"Your latte is ready babe, take this cookie too, to fix your mood."

"Thank you Melo! I'm so sorry for all this"

"No worries. Have a good day honey!"

"You too!"

The two friends hugged and Eda left the store still upset about the incident. She got into her car and took a deep breath.

"No stranger will ruin my day. I'm never seeing this fucker ever again. Everything is fine. I'm gonna take this case and save lives. I am Eda Yıldız."

After the pep talk she started the car and headed to the station.

Present

Eda and Serkan were looking at each other and they couldn't believe their eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she asked.

"I think you have a memory problem. I'm a police agent. What are YOU doing here."

Serkan was genuinely at loss seeing her there. This time he actually started to notice details about her. How simple she was with her black pants and white shirt, from which he could clearly see the formed laces of the bra. Her hair on a ponytail, he could see the veins of her neck. He could almost feel her pulse rising. Was it anger? Or was it the same thing that made his own pulse rise?

Something was standing out as he lowered his look, something silver, something glowy. The realization of her having a belly button ring caused a reaction to his down area. Her voice snapped him out of it.

"Well I'm a police agent too!"

She noticed him examining her and even tho she distracted him, she took the chance to peer into him too. His abs were very visible through his tight powder pink t-shirt and his leather jacket made him look so hot. She thought he must be buying these t-shirts a smaller size on purpose just to have his muscles on display. She couldn't see clearly but his crotch area looked...gifted.

There was this tension between them in which both of them got caught.

"Well good luck with today's case, girl!" Serkan said as he started walking towards the entrance. Eda noticed that he was gifted from behind too.

"Don't call me that!!!" she screamed from a distance and while she was looking at his back, she was sure that he was smiling. That made her smile too for a split second.

Thank you so much for your support and for liking my story. I hope you'll enjoy small humorous moments added in this quite serious plot i chose. I can't wait for feedback ❤