"The plan is I need Percy. Until then, we have to cause as much non-lethal chaos as possible, okay?"

Frank nodded. "I know a dragon that might do that."

"You can do a dragon?" Leo murmured. "That's awesome."

Annabeth frowned. "As awesome as that might be, a dragon's too much. You're still technically a fugitive, right? Stick to like a bird or something."

"Fine." Frank shifted his quiver. "What are you going to do?"

"Cause a little chaos of our own," Annabeth said. "I do have a plan to work this all out, but it's just going to take some time. Any chance Hazel's around here somewhere?"

Frank's face darkened. "I haven't seen her since Reyna got her out, I think she's okay but..."

"One problem at a time," Annabeth said. "We'll worry about her later. You good to go?"

"Absolutely. See you on the other side." Frank saluted and promptly turned into a morning dove.

Thalia's eyes nearly fell out of her head as he took off with a few flaps of his wings. "He just-"

"Yeah, yeah," Leo said. "He's super impressive. Now let's get on with this."

"Right," Annabeth said. "And I think I know where camp will be."

There was a small stack of boulders on the east side of the garden, probably a makeshift climbing wall or something for kids to play on.

A smirk spread across Thalia's face. "Zeus's fist. You're a genius."

"Yeah, I know." The thought of Zeus's fist made Annabeth wildly homesick. She and Percy first fell into the labyrinth through Zeus's fist back in the good old days. Those are NOT the good old days, she scolded her self. That was war. But then, wasn't this worse?

Orange t-shirts swarmed the rocks, and a tall woman stood at the top and barked orders.

"Clarisse!" Annabeth grinned. "Let's go."

The four them jogged across the outskirts of the gardens, arrows flew back and forth and mini skirmishes broke out on patches of the pristine grass, but nothing serious yet. Annabeth hoped it would stay that way.

Connor Stoll was the first to see them. "Annabeth? She's back, everyone!"

A cheer went up from the ranks, and Annabeth's friends surrounded her. She caught glimpses of Nyssa clapping Leo on the back, Laci and Mitchell hugging Piper, Travis and Katie, Malcom, all her old cabin mates, Annabeth forgot for a moment she was in a war zone.

"Chase!" A voice boomed from above. Clarisse pointed at her. "You've got some explaining to do. Why'd you let a stupid Roman capture you?"

Annabeth snorted. "Why'd you let my boyfriend convince you to help him?"

Clarisse laughed and hopped down from her perch. "It had nothing to with his scrawny ass. Now let's have a quick strategy meeting because I think we're lacking some numbers."

Annabeth, Thalia, Leo, Piper, Clarisse, Will, and Malcom crouched behind the rocks in a quick circle.

"Where's Percy?" Will asked. "And is Nico okay?"

Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "They're holding off Jason and another legionnaire. We have to fight the romans until he gets back, he's getting something I need. Then.." Annabeth licked her lips. If they didn't buy her plan, this was going to be a wreck. Do you even buy your plan? a little voice asked. Shut up, she told it. I know what I'm doing. I have to. "Then we get ready to fight Gaea," Annabeth finished.