I received the order but Mew was still not out. I decided to check on him.

"Mew, baby" I called him from outside the bathroom.

"..." I didn't hear any response. I can't hear shower running too.

"I'm coming in" I said and tried to open the door, It was unlocked, I thanked God and went inside.

"Baby" I called him, but I saw the shower sheets are closed in the bathtub area.

I decided to go there, he never encouraged me to see him naked, because he knows that I cannot control myself. But it's getting late and he was not replying to me. I got ready to hear his scolds and pushed the shower sheets.

He was sleeping. My god really he was sleeping. I know how he looks when he gets relaxed and when he sleeps. But he was sleeping for the sake of my whole life.

I moved close to his face. 'His eyes are dreamy when it's open and it's godly when it's closed. His nose is sharp and prominent. His ears and sexy earrings. His eyebrows are so thick and neatly placed. Cheeks are a little fluffier than usual. And his lips oh god I'm dying already, it's tempting me, just one kiss, only one, only one peck' I thought and pecked him to wake him up. But no response.

'He didn't even move' I got all my courage and kissed him real deep this time. He let out a small moan, with that gap I let my tongue inside his hot cavern.

I kissed him till he was breathless and tapped my shoulders to let him breathe.

'God save me' I thought, my wife is really scary when he gets mad.

"Gulf, please wait out I will be there soon" a small tint blush was decorating his cheeks.

"Ok- okayy" I said and went out.

'What's wrong with him, he blushed by my kiss' I thought and arranged the table for us to eat.

After a few minutes of waiting he came out in a baggy top and a fit pants. He looked like a baby. He is too precious.

"You are ogling" he came near me and said.

"What's wrong ogling at my own wife?" I asked, he blushed again.

"You and your cheesiness" he hit my shoulder and sat beside me on the dining table.

"But your face says something different, you like my cheesiness right?" I asked.

"I love it, happy now, eat we are getting late" he said angrily, but he looked like a cute angry kitten. I pinched his cheeks and we started eating.

"Gulf, did you take the appointment sheets with you?" He asked once he got ready.

"Yes I have it with me, ready to leave my babies" I asked when I got ready and my hand was on his tummy.

"Ready khun Daddy, let's leave" he said. And we left Mew's condo.

We are here living in Mew's condo for a month and we will go to my apartment next month as P'Tae said.

"Mew shall we go now or do you want something?" I asked when we were inside his car because he looked confused.

"Nothing, I want a kiss now" he whispered.

"What?" I was shocked.

He has never been this bold.

"You heard me, let's go" he looked down.

'MOOD SWINGS aghhhhhh' I shouted inside.

"Baby look at me" he didn't see me. I pulled his face to face me and smashed my lips to his for a passionate kiss. I liked his lower lip asking permission to enter, he gladly opened his mouth, I tasted every nook and corner of his mouth, his lips are juicy as always. I left him when I found him breathless.