Chapter 30

Mew pov

Today P'Tae is leaving me for a year for his work in China. I'm proud of him. I'm sure I will miss him. I didn't tell him about my pregnancy, let the future decide something for it, I'm just going with the flow. So this one year, I will give birth to my kid. It belongs to Gulf but how should I tell P'Tae about this? I don't know. I woke up early to make breakfast. Phi said that he is going to stay with his colleague who is accompanying him to China. I hope everything will be good. From today onwards I should stay with Gulf fully, to be honest I still love him but I'm afraid that I'm forcing him to be responsible for my kid. It's not fair for him even though he is not committed.

With all these thoughts I did our breakfast and woke my Phi up. He got up immediately and I went back to complete my cooking. And I called him out, he hugged me real tight where I was suffering to breathe. Gulf came to our condo to pick me up but I didn't ask him anything but phi asked me to go with him and I obeyed Phi immediately. After doing the dishes, phi hugged me and kissed my cheeks. I saw Gulf getting hurt seeing us close, it must be because I was carrying his baby. I know my limits. Gulf helped Phi to carry his luggage out to his car and didn't let me carry, not even touch anything heavy. I'm carrying his baby, I remembered again.

We got into his car and he started driving.

"Why did you ask phi about you taking me to the university?" I asked.

"I just want to know if he is okay with it or not" he said casually.

"What if he is not okay?" I asked.

"He will be okay with it, I know him Mew he will do anything for your good" he said. He knows Phi too well.

"Hmm" I just hummed in response.

"How is my baby doing?"he asked me. I was confused. Who is his baby?

"Pardon" I couldn't help but ask out loud.

"How is my baby doing?" He asked again and placed his hand on my tummy. His baby, right.

"Doing good" I said but he didn't remove his hand from my tummy. He just removed it while changing the gears and placed it again. I was feeling butterflies inside my stomach but I decided to ignore it. He is the father he has rights.

"Do my baby like daddy with you huh" he asked as if his baby would answer him. I didn't answer him. I just let his baby answer him.

"Really do you love your mommy more than daddy?" He said again.

'Mommy, is he serious, why do I feel the same feeling which I had years ago, don't Mew you are ruining his life with your foolish thoughts' I mentally smacked my head.

"Mew see baby is saying that baby loves Mommy more than daddy" he said and I blushed.

"Who is Mommy here?" I asked.

"Ofcourse you, you are the one who is going to give birth" he said, clearly flirting with me. If I say that I don't like it then it will be a clear lie.

"No, I'm not Mommy, the baby will call me Papa" I said. And we reached university. He parked his car in the parking lot.

"We are here Mew, we can talk later at home" he said, rubbing his hand on my tummy for the last time before he got out of the car.

I unbuckled the seatbelt and got out of the car and I heard someone shouting my name. I turned to see who was that idiot selling my name loudly.

"P'Mewww" I saw a figure running towards me. When he was about to fly into me, Gulf came in between.

"Tul be careful" he said catching him.

"Why the hell did you come in between P'Gulf" he shouted.

"Tul come here naa" I asked him to come near me.