Chapter 27

Gulf pov

I was too happy to know that Mew is carrying my baby but I can't remember that I made love to him, I don't know how it felt and what expressions he made when I was inside him.

We are now in the hospital. He asked us to take to his condo and so we did.

"Mew, are you comfortable talking with P'Tae alone?" Mild asked Mew after making him sit comfortably on the sofa.

"I don't know Mild, but I have to do it alone, I don't have anyone except myself" what about me, why can't he ask me to be with him. I was deeply hurt.

"You have me Mew, I'm here" I said to know his actual thoughts. 

"Sorry Gulf , I really can't pull you into my problem" he said. I felt useless and helpless with Mew about my love for him.

"Why is it your problem, Gulf is you baby's father Mew, think about his feelings too" Mild asked.

"I can't do it Mild, Gulf has his own life, I can't pull him down only because he is my baby's father right" pulling me down what does it mean, I need to get out from here and I need to plan something for Mew make him mine and forever mine.

"I'm getting out Mew, it's late and Mild are you coming with me?" I asked Mild without glancing to Mew.

"Yes I should come with you, I left my car in the university let's go, it's gonna be late" Mild said in a hurry.

"Bye, be safe while driving" he said as we both just nodded our heads and left Mew alone.

I walked fast to my car.

"Gulf waittt for mee" Mild was shouting behind me.

"Come fast already" I said in my frustrated voice.

I sat inside my car and Mild joined me. I shouted like I was a maniac.

"Hoi my ears, why are you shouting now?" Mild asked as if he didn't know the reason.

"You are asking me to cool down, how can I do Mild"

"Think about him too Gulf, he is in love with someone else, he can't hurt his love" I started crying thinking about I'm not Mew's man.

"I know but I need him, he needs me too" I cried hard.

"Gulf don't cry everything will be fine, he said that he won't let P'Tae claim your baby right" he was right.

"But what if he sleeps with P'Tae with my baby inside him, I can't do it Mild, I can't let him do it" I said pulling my own hair.

"He won't Mew, he knows that it's not fair for the baby and for you" Mild tried to make me stop crying.

"How are you this confident Mild, P'Tae will do anything to be with Mew always, he knows that I love Mew romantically" Mild was shocked hearing it.

"How could he know, you are not good at expressing yourself and how it is possible?"

"The one who loves Mew can see my love for him clearly Mild, P'Tae knows it long ago"

"Don't please force him to love you Gulf, Mew is innocent"

"I have loved him for 7 long years Mild, I can't lose him when he carries my baby inside his womb" I wiped my tears.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"Wait and see" I dialled my Pho.

"Hello pho, I need help" I asked as soon as he picked my call.

"Hello son, wait let me greet you first" I didn't realise that I asked for help without letting him talk.