Chapter 20

Author pov

"Phi get up it's late for office" Mew shook the dead log who was still sleeping.

"Nong I love you so much" he pulled Mew to straddle him.

"Phi it's really late today, please get up or else I'm not going to wake you up, I will just leave" Mew said to him, who was still half asleep.

"Just be my wife, don't go anywhere" he said softly.

"Shut it already Phi, I'm not going to be your wife" Mew said coldly. There was a reason behind it.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashback 🎥
.
.
.
12 years ago….

"Gulf , Mew don't run, you guys may fall down" Linda was chasing her son who was chasing Mew.

"Don't worry Linda, they both are like this always, if one falls down the other will take care of him very well, so don't worry" Ava said while sitting in a chair in the garden of our family house.

"Ava, are you serious, I know that you have Gulf mostly in your house, but it's new information for me! " Linda exclaimed.

"I have done it many times, they run till they are out of breath and and lastly cuddle each other to sleep and if I'm not home they can even reheat food for themselves too" Ava said proudly about her sons.

"My babies have grown up" Linda said.

"Linda can I ask something, please let me know the answer immediately" she was hesitant to ask.

"We are more like family, please don't hesitate to ask me, you have all the right to ask anything" Linda told truthfully.

"Why don't we become a family?" Ava still hesitates to come to the exact point.

"What do you mean the only way we have is to have Mew as Gulf's wife" Linda joked, but she didn't know that was the point Ava was asking her.

"That is what I'm asking!" after seeing Linda's shocked expression, she felt bad.

"I'm sorry Linda, I'm sorry I should have not asked it, forget about it" Ava said immediately.

"Ethan come here for a minute please" Linda called her husband.

"Yeah we both are coming to you even if you didn't call me now haha" Ethan was cheerful after a long talk with his friend Mason.

"What is it about love?"Mason asked, seeing his wife sad.

"It's about us becoming a family" Linda said coldly.

"What?"Ethan asked her again.

"She wants Mew to be Gulf's wife" all were shocked. And within a few minutes, Linda , Ethan and Mason started laughing.

"I'm not joking here, I'm serious. We all know that Mew is a carrier and he can carry his own baby, so I asked why Gulf can not be his partner, is it wrong?" Ava bursted into tears.

"Aww… I'm sorry Ava, I was playing with you, after all me, my husband and your husband had already talked about this. We all are okay with it" Linda said while hugging crying Ava.

"I hate you Mason, why did you hide it from me?" Ava asked her husband angrily.

"Sorry, it's my fault, I asked him to keep it a secret and we can tell you later" Ethan said in a low voice, feeling guilty after seeing Ava cry.

"We are all okay with it so why don't we ask them?" Linda asked everyone around her.

"Do they know what a relationship is? They are just 8 naa" Mason said.