CHAPTER 47

It's been 5 years now that I have been married with Taehyung as we have 4 year old twins.We have a girl named Kim Yung Soo and a boy named Kim Yung Jea.

In these three years a lot of stuff had changed, the boys are still together as BTS but me and the girls already disband as I continued my career as a solo artist while Jisoo became a famous actor, Lisa became a dance instructor and mentor at the show YOUTH WITH YOU, and Rose is the same as me as we both continue to be a solo artist.

Lara and Yoongi are married now same with Jin and Jisoo, and Namjoon and Hyera.
It's been very fun years with all of them.
_____________________________________________

"Well 2 down 3 more to go" Taehyung said as we were in out room cuddling up on the bed. He was talking about having 5 children as I was already exhausted with the twins, I then lightly slapped his chest as he giggled.

It is night time now as we were in bed as we slowly drifted off to dreamland in each other's arms.

In the morning we both were woken up by our children as they jumped on our bed making me remember my teen days when my brother used to jump on my bed to wake me up

"Mama! Dada! Wake up!" The twins said as we smiled at them

I carried Yung Soo while Taehyung carried Yung Jea and we both freshen them up and Taehyung and I change their clothes into cute ones.

Me and Taehyung then freshen up as well as we headed to the kitchen and I started making breakfast for everyone while Taehyung was playing with the kids

After awhile breakfast was done as I shouted

"Breakfast is ready!!!"

I then heard 3 pairs of feet running towards the kitchen as I saw them looking very cute, I smiled at them then served them their food while I was eating as well.

"Kids you should eat fast since we are going to your Uncle's house today" Taehyung said as the twins cheered and ate faster

"Kids Daddy said to eat faster but not that fast! You might choke on your pancakes" I said giggling at them.

We all were now done as Taehyung did the dishes and we all headed in the car as Taehyung drove us to Jin's house.

When we arrived we then knocked on the door as it opened revealing Jin, the twins quickly hugged both of his legs as Jin smiled at them

"Uncle Jin we missed you so much!" The twins said in their cute voice

"I missed you little dinosaurs too! Come in now guys the others are waiting" Jin said as he looked at us as then twins let go of his legs and ran towards the main living room.

When we reached the main living room the two twins then ran towards Yoongi who was on his phone at a sofa chair but when he heard his little niece and nephew his eyes lit up as he put his phone away and spread his arms open as the two twins jump on his lap while he hugged them both.