CHAPTER 3

I looked at my side and saw Kim Taehyung.
As usual he was looking very handsome as he greeted me
"Hi Tata" he said as I blushed a little from the nickname he always calls me.

"Hi Tae" I said in return then he showed me his pretty boxy smile as he said
"How are you?"

"I'm fine how about you?" I returned

"Good! Umm... Your looking very pretty today" he said as I blushed a bit and said

"Thanks" then suddenly Haiza interrupt us

"Ok guys stop with the flirting and pay attention to what the trainer is saying" she said with a teasing smile as the both of us blushed and looked forward towards the trainer.

Haiza is rank 2 after me so she is behind me. After everyone was organized by rank there were 2 straight lines with men and women looking forward in a formal position waiting for the trainers order.

"So firstly I want to say is that all of you are very excellent in learning and I would love for you guys to keep it up and do your very best, so without a further a do let's start training!"

Our trainer said as he smiled at us then in a form of a line Taehyung and I led everyone to the barn where we tied our horses and still in a line, ride our house towards the big training field where we would practice first our horse riding.

Of course all of us master it already just got to keep practicing to be excellent and perfect at it.

A few hours later
After a few hours of training all of us headed to the big lunch room to eat our lunch. Me and my brothers group gets to eat together on the same table in the lunch room as all of us started chatting and laughing while we ate our food.

I sat in between Taehyung and Yoongi as Taehyung I started chatting a bit.
"Hey you did great in training today" Taehyung said as I smiled at him and said

"Thanks Tae! You too you did great"

"I can see that Midnight is a very active horse" he said with a smile as I chuckled

"Yeah! She is! Same like your horse Shadow"

"Yeah tho he can be very naughty in times"

he said as we both giggled then he looked at me straight in the eye as he said

"Did I tell you how pretty you look today?"
I blushed and chuckle as I said

"Yes! you said it this morning" then we heard a fake cough from Yoongi so we looked at him as he was glaring at Taehyung.

Oof! Over Protective Brother Mode On.

"Taehyung your my best friend but you really have to stop flirting with my little sister" Yoongi said while giving Taehyung his darkest glare as Taehyung gulped.

"Yoongi hyung I wasn't flirting with Thea"

"Oh really?" Jin said with a teasing smirk as he looked at Taehyung then Hyera suddenly said

"You know we were literally watching you guys flirting in front of us" both of us looked away blushing as they giggled except for Yoongi who was still glaring at Taehyung.

"Oh come on Yoongi! Stop glaring at Taehyung" Lara said as Yoongi looked at her and sighed as he started eating again.
_____________________________________________

WELL I GUESS THIS IS IT FOR CHAPTER 3 HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I LOVE YOU MY FELLOW ARMY'S 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜