CHAPTER 43

Today is the day!

It's the day of our concert as all of us did our quick rehearsals on the stage and got ready.

"I'm so excited!!" Rose and Lisa squealed as we chuckled at them

The make up artist staffs were now doing our make up as we all sat on individual chairs and waited for our make up to get done.

The first ones to get their make up done was Hoseok, Lisa, Jin and me as we started practicing a little.

While doing our little practice session I can see that Lisa and Hoseok's strict dance teacher mode was on as the both of them strictly corrected me and Jin's little mistakes in the choreography.

Taehyung's POV
While I was on the chair waiting for my make up to get done I was watching Hoseok,Lisa, Jin and Thea practice a little. Damn Hoseok and Lisa is scary when it comes to dancing.

While I was watching Thea I felt my lips lifting up to a little smile as I thought about what I was about to do later, I'm so nervous.

P.S. IF YOU GUYS ARE LIKE FORGETTING THE REALITY SHOW IS STILL ON AND IS CAPTURING EVERYTHING

Thea's POV
Everyone is now ready when we then heard the shouts and cheering of our fans outside the stadium, they are surely loud.

The guards then prepared for the opening as many fans came, hundreds of them. They then came and hurriedly took their places in the crowd as we all then stepped on our lift and we all were lifted up to be seen on the stage and in that moment the fans screams were louder than ever.

We then started our opening as their was little stories on the screen like a little clip trailer of us, after that we then introduce ourselves as for each one of us the screams got louder and louder.

After that me and the girls headed back stage as the boys performed their song DNA.

Next up to perform was now me and the girls as we performed PLAYING WITH FIRE while the boys headed backstage to change their clothes