CHAPTER 9

Thea's POV
After awhile we then stood up from our hiding spots as we looked around if anyone was there, me and Taehyung then looked at each other as we both sighed in relief.

"We should find the others now" Taehyung said as I nodded in agreement with him.

We then hopped on our horses as we ride towards the direction of the trail.

I didn't know we rode our horses that far from the trail. It's been 5 minutes now and we haven't reached the trail yet.

"I think we're lost" I said

"Don't worry we'll find a way out" Taehyung said as he looked at me giving me a reassuring smile.

It's been an hour now as we still riding our horses trying to find our way in the forest just then there was sudden rain so Taehyung and I mediately ride our horses towards a big rock with a whole like a little cave as Taehyung and I took shade there.

Our horses Midnight and Shadow immediately lay down on the ground since they were exhausted and at that same moment Taehyung stomach growl.

I looked over to him as he gave me a weird smile, I just chuckled at him and opened my bag as I grab the sandwiches I packed and gave it to him. He then smiled at me and took the sandwiches as he said with a boxy smile

"Thanks Tata"

I then smiled at him and eat one of the sandwiches with him as well. I was kinda hungry.

Minutes later the rain stopped as we heard horse stomping nearby, we looked at who it was as we saw the others heading towards us. We are saved!

"Hey! We've been looking all over for you!"
Namjoon said as Taehyung and I looked at him and we said in unison

"We both have been looking for you guys for an hour!"

"Ok guys chill" Namjoon said

"Ok guys let's go! We already wasted a lot of time! We need to go to Chief!" Hyera said
I then looked at her confused as I asked

"Wait what happened? Why do we have to go to Chief?"

She then explained everything they saw earlier as me and Taehyung hopped on our horses and quickly ride to the town to Chiefs House.

When arrived in town we then stopped infront of Chief's house as we tied our horses on the pole bar that is infront of the big house.

All of us walked to the front door as Taehyung took the keys to open the door, we then went inside and headed towards Chief's little office. We knock 3 times until we heard Chief say

"Come in!"

We all came inside as we bowed in respect the Taehyung started
"Dad Hyera has something to say"

He then looked at Hyera telling her to proceed on what she's going to say

"Well Chief me and the others were horse riding in the forest by the border when we heard men speaking so we hide but I think that those guys might be assassin's from other Valleys...Or probably Underbid Valley.. they did say something about a plan"

Chief then looked at us while thinking as he then looked at me and said
"Thea how about you and Taehyung lead the other warriors while I tell you the plan and the others just help them with this plan ok" we all nodded as we started listening to the plan.

"So Thea please gather around a our great skilled archery snippers while you Taehyung should gather all our strong sword fighters and for the rest of you please gather as many skilled fighters as you can as I tell you the positions" Chief said as we all nodded at him.
_____________________________________________

The next day we then came to the training field and made an announcement to every warrior to come, tho of course we aren't training today since we still have a day off we are just gonna tell my fellow warriors what's happening and what's the plan.

When everyone was here we then began explaining what's happening and what's the plan.