CHAPTER 4

After lunch every one went out again and started too continue training.

Hours later it was currently 8:30 at night were training sessions is now over.

When everyone was about to leave while pulling their horses with them suddenly the light of the torches went off as everyone started to get confused then suddenly the fire of the torches where lit up again as we saw the whole town gathered together with us as the Chief was smiling walking towards me with a birthday cake then everyone started singing

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~"

I was very shocked then that's when it hit me, It's my birthday today!

I can't believe I forgot my birthday. Everyone finished singing as I blow the candles on the cake then everyone cheered.

I smiled very widely looking at everyone happy and laughing, everyone was joyful and peaceful. Everyone in this Valley was a whole family. 186 different people with different faces being joined together as a big family. It doesn't matter if you don't have the same blood type or DNA we are all bonded together as one.

After all the singing and cheering the Chief then whisper to my ear
"It was all my son's plan" he said as he teasingly smiled at me then I looked at Taehyung who was smiling widely at me.

I walked towards him and hugged him, he hugged back as I said
"Thank you Tae!"

"Your welcome Tata" he said then I broke the hug and we all gathered around as we set tables in the middle of the street and everyone placed different meals on it.

It was a long table as it was different tables attached to each other and it creates a long table of food as everyone seated down on there pillow chairs and started eating together.

Everyone was happy and celebrating. From the Elders to the young ones. Everything was just perfect then Chief stood up which grabbed everyone's attention as he then started

"As you see we are here now celebrating the 17th birthday of one of our strongest female warrior who has ranked top 1 on being the best warrior out of all the females in this Valley! Now let us congratulate her Min Thea!"

Everyone cheered and clapped as I smiled looking down feeling shy, my mother then held my hand in her palm as she gave me a very wide proud smile same with my dad and my brother. I then looked infront to see Taehyung sitting down beside his dad as he flashed me his handsome boxy smile as I smiled back at him.

 I then looked infront to see Taehyung sitting down beside his dad as he flashed me his handsome boxy smile as I smiled back at him

_____________________________________________

WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW FOR CHAPTER 4. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY FANFICTION STORY. LUV YA MY FELLOW ARMY'S 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜