CHAPTER 46

Today is the day! The day I will never regret at all! My wedding day!

When me and Taehyung were planning about our wedding location we then decided our wedding to be at our valleys biggest Temple as we wanted all of the towns people to be there as the wedding planners decorated it and planned everything while our clothes were made by top designers as well.

Right now I am in my dressing room with my mom and my members and Haiza, Hyera and Lara as they were all preparing me.

While we were in the dressing room Everytime my mom looked at me she kept tearing up

"I can't believe my daughter is about to get married"

"Mom please don't cry because it will make me cry as well do you want me to ruin my makeup that you did" I said while rubbing her shoulders she then shook her head as she wipe her tears with a tissue and said

"I'm just very happy that's all"

Suddenly my brother came in the room while looking down not wanting to look at me as he said

"Come on we need to go"

I can hear his voice crack as he looked away from me, I walked towards him and hugged him tightly as he hugged back

"I just can't believe my little sister is getting married" he said as I can see him tearing up a little

"I'll be fine Oppa and don't cry please just remember even if I'm all married and all I'll still be by your side since we are a duo and you'll still be my partner in crime"

I said as I wiped his little tears as he smiled at me and said

"Well we have to go now since Everyone is waiting"

I nodded as my mom and the girls then entered the temple and took their seats in the crowd with Yoongi as I saw my dad at the entrance waiting for me.

When he spotted me I can see that his eyes got watery as I locked our arms together and he said smiling at me sweetly

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you dad"

The doors then opened as my dad walked me down the aisle. As we entered everyone was smiling and looking at us some where tearing up just like my mom.

I then locked my eyes with Taehyung, he looked so handsome in that suit as he smiled at me.

Both of our eyes were getting a little teary as I saw Jeamin and Jimin beside Taehyung looking handsome as well as the both of them were his best man's.

When we reached the front my dad then looked at me and kissed my cheek before lending my hand to Taehyung as Taehyung and I locked our fingers together and the ceremony began.

Magical time skip as the both of us were lost in each other's eyes until the priest said

"Chief Kim Taehyung do you take Min Thea as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, for richer and for poor?"

"I do"

Then the priest continued

"And how about you Min Thea do you take Chief Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for richer and for poor?"

"I do"

"You may now put on your rings" the priest said as Taehyung put on my ring first before I did the same to him then the Priest announced

"Okay! May I now pronounce husband and wife! Groom you may now kiss the bride!"

As the priest said that Taehyung then pulled me closer by my waist as he kissed me passionately and at that moment everything went slow motion and it felt like we were the only ones present here until we heard the crowd cheer which made us snap out of our imagination and broke the kiss as we smiled at everyone.

While we were at the front Taehyung then announced

"Everyone me as the towns Chief I announce the new Lady Chief of our Valley!!!"

As he said that everyone then cheered as they clapped their hands.

Oh and F.Y.I. this is the last episode of our reality show as it will be on TV.  Oh and this is our outfits by the way...

Right now I'm in Taehyungs arms as we were on the dance floor with the other couples who were dancing

While we were dancing Jungkook was the one who was singing as he sang a calm version of his song euphoria.

While we were dancing someone then tapped my shoulder as I turned to see my brother as he led out his hand too me as he said

"Can I have a dance with my sister?"

I smiled at him as I nodded then Lara said

"Well I guess can we have dance too Mr. Chief"

Taehyung smiled at her as they then dance while having a conversation, I then faced my brother as we both swayed to the music.

At first it was silent until he said

"I will miss you"

He wisphered while looking down

"Hey I will visit anyways it's not like we are never going to see each other again, we are the badass min siblings we are never going to get separated ever"

I said as we both smiled and chuckled

"Hmm the badass min siblings... Yeah the most dangerous duo in the world"

We both laughed at his statements as he then said

"I love you little sis"

"I love you too Oppa"

Suddenly someone then tapped my shoulder as it was Jeamin, he then asked for a dance as Yoongi nodded while I saw Taehyung with Haiza now.

"So" Jeamin started

"So" I said in return

"Hi!" He said as we both laughed

"Sorry I didn't know what to say!..um congratulations" he said

"Thank you"

We then had little conversations then the rest of the boys danced with me as well including my father. At the end of the party there I saw my horse midnight and Taehyungs horse Shadow as we were now headed to our honey moon place.

We then waved at everyone before leaving on our horses as we raced thru the forest having fun until we reached a cabin and you know what's going to happen.

Clue:
You know what happens Everytime there is a honeymoon 😏😏😏😖😆