𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚊𝚝

you woke up to the sound of your alarm clock. you didn't want to go to that dreadful class, mrs. annies. you sighed and looked at your notifications, tsukishima commented on your profile. you were really not looking forward to seeing this...

" how dare you generalize a race. women are starting to think men are bad, it's a huge and one of the most biggest problems in the world. you care so much about females, but you're making them afraid! you don't see me saying all women are bad even though you ditched me for a pretty eren yeager boy just because im ugly. that is discrimination against ugly people like me. you are sexist to both men and women y/n, how dare you not #respectwomen #goodguy #boyswillbeboyscryaboutitsnowflake #youareahorriblepersondie" is what tsukishimas new comment read.

" i cannot believe this is not satire.." you almost spoke out loud. you then quickly face palmed. " you know what i don't have time for this today."

you blocked tsuki.

you shook your head as you ate your breakfast and thought about that stupid comment. you walked out the door and onto a city bus.

...

you finally got to school. you were walking by the classrooms until you heard a high pitch shriek that almost sounded rough too in a way. it was coming from the boys bathroom. as you walked closer to it the sound became louder and more clear.

" they always pick the pretty ones! they never try to be a female submissive wolf for me." someone having an emotional breakdown in the bathroom said. " hey well dude i get you're upset but those girls don't owe you anything. "

" SHUT UP HIRO SHE PICKED HIM NOT ME HIM, FEMALES ALWAYS GO FOR THE BAD GUYS THEY DONT APPRECIATE THE NICE GUYS. THEN THEY COMPLAIN WHEN THEY GET ABUSED!" tsukishima roared at a student named hiro.

" okay okay dude i was just saying-"

"IDIOT. " tsukishima yelled as he jumped on hiro and bit his neck. hiro fell down as he had a seizure on the floor. the diseases and bacteria of tsukishimas unwashed cheeks getting to him. luckily one more guy happened to be in the bathroom, so he ran out and got a teacher.

the teacher held hiro very concerned. " we need to get him to the nurse, this is bad!" the teacher screamed. the student and the teacher carried away hiro, they also called tsukishimas name as they wanted him to come with them.

" alright. ill be right behind you." tsuki told them.

nurse armin later ran some tests and analyzed both the students. yet, hiro was still foaming at the mouth. armin had to admit, he didn't trust tsukishima. a beep from one of the machines caught the nurses attention. the results were back and didn't look good.

armin rushed to the principals office and left his assistant in charge of his new patients. he was really worried.

" hey armin what's up, what did you want?" the principal asked.

" i don't think tsukishima should go here anymore, he is a threat to the students"