𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

after awhile of trying to find tsukishimas address, you got lucky and spotted his house.

however while you were getting to his address, he was preparing the house. he stuffed a bunch of random objects that were laying around his house and locked it.

don't want to scare y/n off. he thought.

you knocked three times on his door and he quickly answered. tsukishima greeted you and led the way upstairs to his bedroom.

you both sat on the bed ready for the project.

" okay so we are supposed to have a parental relationship mrs. annie puts here. " you say going over the instructions. " we are supposed to journal our observations how our behaviors change in the course of a month.... oh and we have to take extra good care of the robot baby. "

you pick up the baby and it starts smiling at you. you hug it in your arms and rock it. it seems to take a liking to you.

an hour later it fell asleep in your arms. tsukishima looked down at you and the baby and blushed. " you know you'd be a great parent y/n... you should have a child. "

" i um- " you hesitated not knowing what to say to that. " i mean the baby is asleep and it's been over an hour so doesn't that mean that it's your turn to bond with it?" you said as an attempt to change topics.

" oh right silly me. " the tall male commented. you gently gave him the baby. it was fine for a few minutes but it started crying. it obviously didn't like tsukishima very much...

" hey don't you cry at me, you shorty." tsuki lectured at the baby but this just made it more upset.

the baby tried wiggling out of tsukis grasp but the blonde male didn't want it to fall or anything.

the baby got its short little infant arms and started whipping tsukishimas face with them.

you heard a bunch of "ow's" and " stop it's " pretty soon. the baby kept whipping away however until it broke tsukishimas brand new glasses.

" i just got those new glasses after mr. levi broke my last ones! they're supposed to be gucci and have diamonds in them! " tsuki raged.

you didn't want to argue so you just stayed quiet. the blonde stormed off to the bathroom to cool down.

after tsukishimas tantrum was over, you guys practiced taking care of the baby like feeding it and changing it's diapers.

it was now time for you to leave but as you left you remembered a quote someone once told you.

if both animals and children express dislike towards someone, that person probably has a bad nature.