𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

after levi and tsukishima's little act, it turned out a video of it went viral. people were clowning tsukishima and making memes of him. you, kageyama, and hinata just couldn't get enough of it. it was hilarious. tanaka and noya haven't texted the group chat in a few days though so you were also a bit worried.

suddenly daichi texted the group chat.

daichi 👮🏻‍♂️:
hello guys, im sure
you are all aware that
tsukishima is in the
hospital due to that weird
viral performance he gave?
noya is also in the hospital
because of that raccoon.

read by kageyama 🥛 8:00 am

daichi 👮🏻‍♂️:
tanaka told me that
tsukishima gave noya
the raccoon but im sure
it's just a misunderstanding

read by kageyama 🥛 8:00 am

kageyama 🥛:
yeah sure just
" a misunderstanding "

read by daichi 👮🏻‍♂️ 8:02 am

daichi 👮🏻‍♂️:
kageyama
stop, it's suspicious
but we have to trust him

read by kageyama 🥛 8:03 am

a little while later everyone texted the group chat concerned for noya and daichi had to lay it on everyone that noya had slight amnesia. tsukishima got out of the hospital at this time so he was in on the conversation. everybody felt really sad for the short male in the hospital. they all decided to throw him a welcome back party for when he would be discharged.

time skip.....

it was the day for the party! daichi now had to pick up noya at the hospital. so when they were in the car ride, he explained that he was his friend along with everyone that would be at the party. noya seemed to understand that. daichi observed that the libero remembered the incident well but not much else so he texted everyone not to mention the raccoon.

while that happened everyone was getting ready for the party. tanaka was in charge of games, hinata was in charge of decorations, kiyoko was in charge of invites, and daichi left tsukishima in charge of the cake.

noya and daichi arrived at the house and the short male looked happy. he didn't quite remember everyone but the party was something to look forward to. there was a lot of people since kiyoko invited graduates from the other schools, but this just made noya happier.

you got to meet a lot of new people. two guys that were there, bokuto and akaashi even made friends with you. you all got along well. even though tsukishima still kind of scared you, you felt safe around your new friends.

however, tsukishima didn't feel as excited as you. he was pissed. " i thought bokuto was my friend turns out, he likes talking to my significant other. yeah y/n is my significant other... they just don't know it yet.. " tsukishima thought to himself.

tsukishima had an idea. he wanted to ruin this party.