𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

a rabid raccoon soon jumped at you. tsukishima was already horrible enough, but you never thought he would literally lock you in somewhere with a rabid raccoon. you soon backed up into a corner, but the raccoon seemed determined. you saw that through the window in the door, that tsukishima was laughing about your situation.

i understand if i fell or got hurt or something, but i can literally get a disease. this isn't something he should be laughing about. you thought to yourself. you then noticed something. there seemed to be attraction behind his chuckles. you nearly threw up. that was so disgusting really, you couldn't believe it.

the raccoon soon jumped on your chest and you tried to get it off. it was foaming at the mouth. you swear you heard or saw a flash outside the closet. the situation you were in was truly dreadful. soon, you somehow pushed off the raccoon without getting bit and ran for the door. you found a metal bar laying around and broke through the locked door. the door then closed, trapping the rabid raccoon in there.

tears came down your face, due to the traumatic experience you just faced. " tsukishima, this is just going too far. what is wrong with you?" you sobbed. your palm then harshly came in contact with his cheek, making a big slap. you then ran back into the school, crying. kageyama and hinata noticed you. "hey, y/n what's wrong?" the orange haired boy asked you. " oh hinata.. thanks.. i don't think i can talk about it right now. im going to go to the nurse." you told your worried friend.

" oh okay, i hope we can talk about it later!" hinata told you while kageyama silently nodded. you walked upstairs to get to the nurses office. you knew that hinata and his black haired friend were still sort of like family with tsukishima, though they wanted to get a bit more distant. they told you that their cop friend named daichi didn't let them cut off anybody from their very close friend group  and didn't let any drama come into it.

the sight of a door interrupted your train of thought. the nurse's office, perfect. you walked in and nurse armin greeted you. " hello y/n, what seems to be the issue?" the blonde haired nurse asked you. " oh.. um.. i got in a... fight? can you check if there are any injuries or anything that looks odd?" you asked your school nurse.

" yeah sure thing y/n." nurse armin told you. he gave you a checkup and shook his head. " no scratches or anything weird y/n. if you promise me you won't get in another fight, i won't tell the principal what went on with you and this other person." he told you.

"okay, i promise!" you announced. " good! you can take a candy if you want. please feel better y/n." nurse armin said as he went back to typing on his computer. you took a candy from the jar in his office and walked out. "thanks!" you called out as you headed downstairs.

you walked into the lunchroom and sat next to your friends. you discussed some topics until the bell rang. before you could walk to your next class, hinata took you aside.