Picture Perfect.

Depuis le début

Tom didn't know whether it was a very good idea to stay there much longer. He decided to turn around but as soon as he did, he noticed more people had lined up behind him and Leo.

When he started pulling Leo out of the line, the old couple that was standing right behind them stopped him, "Where are you going, boy? Wouldn't you love to click a picture with your lover as well?"

Tom and Leo glanced at the old lady in confusion. Their gaze shifted to their intertwined hands and they immediately let go of each other.

"We are not-"

"She is-"

Both Tom and Leo spoke up at the same time trying to deny their assumption. But neither of them got to finish as their words got stuck in their throats. Doubtful expression shadowed over both of their faces.

"Oh we all have been in that place, deary. You must keep a memory. A moment like this might never come again," the old man insisted with a sweet smile.

Tom struggled to find a correct response. However, Leo looked deep in thought once again. Tom glanced down at her when he felt her grabbing his hands once again.

"Go on now," the old lady waved at them to move forward. Tom frowned and turned back to see that they were up next. He was sure that there were at least a dozen people lined up before him.

Nonetheless, he pulled Leo inside the expensive looking photography studio. Two men welcomed them with a Cheshire grin. The room was brightly lit and any light coming from outside was blocked by thick curtains.

"Come, come! Oh, such a lovely couple," the man holding a camera exclaimed grabbing Tom's attention. The second man guided Tom and Leo towards the main studio where several lights were pointed at them making Tom's eyes burn.

"Okay, now come closer you two. There is no need to feel shy," the photographer instructed.

Before Tom could make a move, Leo stepped closer to him. She circled her hands around his right arm making him glance down at her. Contrary to her actions, her face held a look of urgency.

"Wonderful! Now give me your best smile. Don't get startled by the flash," the man warned with an extra cheerful voice.

However, neither of them attempted to smile. Tom shifted a bit closer to the girl so that he could ask her if everything was alright.

"We need to leave," Leo spoke up for the first time in a while. She looked around in panic but her eyes didn't stop at anything in particular. Tom could feel her slightly shaking beside him. He tightened his grasp on her in order to provide some sort of comfort.

"What happened?" He whispered back and a bright flash of light illuminated the entire studio for a second before disappearing. Leo hissed in pain and for a moment when she couldn't see anything. Tom rubbed his eyes furiously in order to get his vision back.

"Marvelous! Another one. Look into eachother eyes and show how much you care," the photographer praised loudly as of he was creating some kind of master piece.

They did look into eachother eyes, but not for the same reason as the photographer had said.

"I don't know. I feel like something is not right," Leo responded as another flash lit up the studio. Tom had worry written all over his face. He stared into Leo's brown orbs like it was the last time he would see them.

It was simply too soon for something to happen. He almost lost her and it took a miracle to get her back. He didn't want to loose her again. Not when she needed him the most.

"They will be ready to take by today evening! A special offer for you two," the owner clapped which made Tom look away from Leo.

He nodded and handed the payment before dashing out of the little shop with Leo right behind him.