↻Chapter 5: I've missed u.

•༺°✿°༻•

MUZHI TORNIZELLE

After two weeks, in the airport

Spending my remaining days with Ameira before I left Philippines and went to America para magpagamot ay isang napakagandang karanasan. I found a true friendship with her sa maikling panahon ng aming pagsasama, at sa dalawang linggong 'yon ay marami akong natutunan na aral mula sa kaniya and also from her family. I wish that I could spend more time with her but I know, there's always been a next time like what she'd always say. Geez, I'll really miss her.

Well, it's not only her that I'd miss but also him. I know it's been a year since we broke up and yet I still love him. I know na sa ngayon ay masama ang loob niya sa akin, at mali ang ginawa kong pagkokonsinte sa mga inaakala niya but I can't also be selfish. I love him so much to the point that I'm willing to give what's the best for him even it means hurting myself.

This will be the last time that I would do this and when I came back, I'll do everything just to bring him back, just to win us back. I promise.

My butler came up to tell me that our plane was ready and everything were all assembled to take off. I thanked him and stood.

"Really, I will miss you Ameira. Thank you for saving my life, thank you for the lesson that you gave. Marami pa 'kong gustong ipagpasalamat sa 'yo that's why thank you for everything that you did to me."

"Ako ang maraming ipagpasalamat sa 'yo Muzhi kaya't bumalik ka kaagad ha! Hihintayin kita, maraming salamat sa pagtanggap sa akin at sa lahat-lahat. Auh basta, bumalik ka para makabawi naman ako sa 'yo."

"So, I think this is a goodbye for now"

"Ba-bye Muzhi, mamimiss kita, namin," Ameira said with a cracked voice, trying to hold her tears.

"Gosh nahiya ka pa, libre lang naman kasi yung luha," I jokingly said and we bursted into a laughter as the tears streams down through our cheeks.

I took step forward, and encaged her with my arms. "I love you Ameira"

"Te amo," she said then we let go each other.

"Bye," the last word I said before I turned my back.

Pinauna kong maglakad si Butler, rather Luther dahil ayokong makita niyang mahina ako, I know that he'll report this to my parents that's why.

My chest heaved, I catched my breath. I looked up and sighed, trying to contain myself.

I really tried to hold my tears but again I failed. F*ck this love! Why so hard? I know na hindi dapat, but I want to see him for the last time. I want to seize out my time with him. Because I might not see him once again.

"Babe!" the guy said that made my lips parted.

He's not just a typical guy because he's my man. Ang kaisa-isang tao na hindi inis ang nararamdaman sa tuwing tinatawag ako ng ganiyan ng iba, kundi kilig at saya sa aking buong sistema. Si Reece.

I faced him, he smiled and said I love you with no voice. I felt sudden happiness and pain inside my chest.

I watched his every movement as he walked towards me. But at a time when I closed my eyes and opened it again, he's gone.