{<🥀>}

We arrived at a Casino that my godfather owns and I put my hands on her lower back as we enter.
"Where here to see my godfather Tesoro and some old friends of my father. Don't be a smart mouth and talk unless your spoken to"I said seriously.

"My the bloody fuck did you bring me here than" she said angrily. She stop walking and cross her arms and said, " I don't know what the fuck you take me for but get this straight I'm not some little obedience thing that you get to control....".

I cut her off and said, "Will I guess that's a problem that will have to change Tesoro and trust me it's going to change, so you're gonna go in there, sit your ass down and shut the fuck up."

I held her arm tightly and said again, "do you understand me."
"Vete a la mierda puto" she say as she goes and kicks me in the balls. That the second time she pulled that little shit.

"That's for my head asshole and our we going or not" she says as she walks off.
I grip her hips tightly and whispered, "you'll regret that later Tesoro."

I saw my godfather Giovanni wave at us and we walked up with my hands on her waist.
"Luca, come sei stato il mio figlioccio" Gio said as we hug.
"Sto andando bene Gio" I said.

Wow, your all the way down here?don't forget to vote please.

"Now how rude are we, whose that beautiful lady here" he says as he looks over to Victoria.
She took her hand out and said, "Victoria" with her Spanish accent in full.

"Ahh beautiful name for beautiful lady yes" he said.
We took a sit and I greet the other man on the table.

Victoria

It's been 30 minutes now and not a single word have left my mouth. All I did was just hum, nod, and smile. I wasn't doing it cause I was told to stay quit, only because I don't even want to be included in their conversation.

They started to talk about rivalries than it turn into prostitution than that turn into just plain disrespectful conversations about women. What in his right mind told this puto to bring me here to his little bro talk.

Not to say the one with black slightly gray hair whose name is Gio keeps eye fucking me every chance he gets. Like I now my boobs are amazing but you don't gotta stare for so long.

I've been a women whose in a mafia family for all my life and honestly I'm used to men disrespecting women. It's just pointless to go at everyone of them, that's why I would always choose to stay home when it came to mafia related events.

I was sipping on my Bellini when Gio asked, "Quanto hai pagato per la puttana?"
I nearly choked on my drink when that puto said that, who the hell does he think to call me whore.

I quickly said almost yelling I may add, "No se quien es la mierda que crees que eres tu bola flavida puto I'm no whore!"
I think I speak for every Latina, when where angry we forget every other language we know just to curse out in Spanish.

"You understand Italian"Luca asked" is he seriously, this guy just asked how much I am and all he said was "you understand Italian" .