Chapter 8

I was staring at Leo's face and smiling. Alexis and Tyler were chatting and laughing. Leo and Tyler had served us some food but I'd prefer him.
We were outside,it was completely dark,a bonfire was in the middle of the small circle we made. Leo's brown hair shone brightly,the light from the fire made his jawline look sharper and it made me see how smooth his skin is. I was smiling dumbly at him. I didn't even realise when he offered me a drink.
"Hey" He smiled his death smile and I smiled at him and took the cup. He clinked his cup with mine and smiled again. After some few sips,he leaned close to my ear and said something I'll never forget.

"You're very pretty" I stopped sipping the wine and slowly moved my head to look at him. He winked and smiled. "Thank you" I mumbled shyly.
"Hey! What's going on there?" Tyler questioned,I looked at him. He had a grin on his face. I glanced at Alexis. Her cheeks were flushed. "Hey,your cheeks are slightly pink Alexis,are you blushing?" Alexis glared at me and bit her lip when Tyler chuckled and nudged her. "They look so cute together" I whispered in Leo's ear. He cocked his brow at me. "Really?" He shrugged and downed his cup. "Can we go somewhere private?" Just then Alexis and Tyler got up. "Um,Kris,he wants to show me around the house, we'll be back. Hey you!" She glared at Leo. "Don't let her out of your sight"

Leo nodded. "Yes ma'am" I chuckled and Tyler pulled her away. "Private enough for you?" I smiled and he laughed a little and cleared his throat. He ran a flat tongue over his plump lips. My eyes refused to look away. "I want to know you more Kris, I haven't seen you around here before"
"You're scared of me?" I asked.
"No! I'm just curious" He took my hand. I felt warmness. He suddenly frowned and looked at our hands. "Your-Your hands are cold,really cold,are you cold?" He started to take off his jacket. I shook my head but he wrapped his jacket around my shoulders.
He took my hands again and put them against his cheek. "It's so cold but...soothing" He kissed my hand slightly and I cocked my brow.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm touchy I know" He left my hand and looked into the fire. I sighed deeply and bit my lip. If I love him,I should tell him about me. "Leo? If I tell you this,would you run away from me?" His body tensed but he didn't show any sign of fear. "No I won't" His stare was confident.
"I'm a vampire,a vampire princess" He stared in my eyes and then at my lips.
"Vampire? I've never met one in my life,are you serious?"
"You've never met a vampire? But you know we exist right?"
"Yeah I know,and you say you're a princess?" I nodded. "Wow, I'm lucky" He mumbled. "What was that?" His eyes widened. "Oh nothing" He smiled sweetly.
"If you're a vampire then it seems all vampires are very beautiful creatures" I blushed terribly.

"I'm a werewolf" He suddenly said. What's that? Werewolf...
"What's a werewolf"
"You don't know what a werewolf is" I shook my head. " We are men that have the ability to turn to wolves" I removed my hand from his grip. Men that turn to wolves.
"Like dogs? Fangs,hair,fur?" I asked. He nodded. I jerked up from my chair,just then Alexis came laughing with Tyler. Damon had told me something about this werewolves Leo's talking about. And he said something about them being our enemies. Alexis put her hand in mine and looked at me curiously.
"Kris,are you okay?" Leo asked and got up too. He came closer to me and took my hand. I gasped and moved back,Alexis took my hand.

Are werewolves the enemies that killed my mother?

😭😭😭 Noooooo Trash chapter ri? Sorry..