Chapter 2

I looked down once I said that,I couldn't bear the look on his face when he heard my words. It's like I hurt him so badly. When I looked back at him,his eyes were red just like whenever he's thirsty for blood or angry. I swallowed hard and bit my lip, I've really hurt him.
"Kristine,what did you say?" He said trying not to sound hurt. I suddenly had second thoughts,maybe I should just stay with him and not want to leave.
"It was nothing dad" I muttered. His young angry face dissolved into a warm smile. He put his arms out and I went into his arms.
"We can be happy together my bat..." He said as he stroked my hair. I nodded and put my  arms around him. He kissed my forehead and we just stayed that way,enjoying each others embrace.

**************

You're very beautiful Kristine. His slender fingers grazed my cheek. I couldn't see his face at all. Just his voice I could hear,he sounded commanding but smooth. He cupped my cheeks and leaned close to my face,I still couldn't see his face,but the smell of his blood intoxicated me. We were so close,his breath hit my lips. I shut my eyes awaiting what I knew was coming. He tilted his head and.....

************

"Kristine! Kristine Morningstar!" I flung my eyes open and the first person I saw was Alexis. I groaned and hit the bed repeatedly. I glared at Alexis deathly. She backed away slowly with her hands in the air. My eyes softened and I smiled a little. Alexis breathed a sigh of relief. I was a lot stronger than she and Alexis had to find that out in a very painful way.
"What's up" She asked with a cocked brow,keeping her distance. I laughed and got up from the bed,heading to the bathroom. "What you scared of?"
"What you glaring at me like that for" I threw my head back and laughed heartily.
"Well you interrupted my beautiful dream"
Alexis moved towards me in vampire speed. "Ooo,what is it!" She asked as she tugged my pajamas sleeve.

"No way I'm I telling you,if I do that,it won't come true" I brushed my hair gently. Alexis took some time to reply,when I looked at her she was looking at me strangely.
"What"
"Why'd you sound like Cinderella"
"That girl with the glass slipper?" I chuckled and shook my head. "Well I'm just kidding, I'm gonna tell you" I quickly brushed my teeth and moved to my bed.
Alexis followed behind me and sat next to me. "Well,I dreamt of a guy..."
"Are you serious?!"
"Let me finish...I couldn't see his face,but I could tell he's really handsome and...." I looked at the window and at my door.
"He almost kissed me" I whispered whilst leaning close to her face. Her eyes widened and then she smirked. "But he did not! Cause I woke you!" She giggled and I rolled my blue eyes. "I wish I could meet him in real life,marry him probably...."
"Now hold up,how many times did you watch Cinderella again?" I slapped her chest and laughed.
"No seriously,cause you're scaring the fuck out of me" I laughed again and shook my head.
"I've never watched that, I've only heard of her...from you" I poked the tip of her nose slightly.

"Come on Kris,I wanna show you something" Alexis said and looked at the window anxiously.

Hey,y'all...let's tap that star and keep reading!