Chapter 7

It's one week since Damon locked me up in my room,he realeased me yesterday,I've been feeding well and I'm okay but I'm not happy. I've been having dreams about that guy I met the first day I stepped out of the castle. It's like he's sad about something and keeps calling for me. I rubbed my temples hard and flipped my dark hair to the side. I want to see him again honestly. I loved the spark I felt when he touched me,I smiled a little when he asked for my name. And his smell,Hades...his smell drives me crazy, it's like I can't get enough of it,I wonder how he tastes. I don't seek to kill him,I want to taste him. I moaned and licked my lips. My eyes rolled to the back when I thought of my fangs in his neck. Hades....when can I see him again. I groaned and scratched my neck. Whenever I crave something badly,my throat always itches.

A knock on my window startled me. I snapped my head to the side and saw Alexis. I smiled and opened it for her to enter. "What is your little head thinking of Kris" She smiled and looked at me knowingly. "Is it Mr. Cute guy?" She nudged me and I blushed terribly. "You know...we could go out and find him again"
"Woah! No way! Alexis,Damon's gonna cage me for life" Alexis made a knowing sound and nodded slowly.
"How about this,if he tries to lock you up again,we just run away,far,far away,hmmm? You like that? Huh?" She was wiggling her brows and nudging me. I was smiling broadly,I liked the idea but the thought of leaving Damon made me feel bad. "I don't wanna leave Damon, I'm the only one he's got!"

"In the name of Hades Kristine,he's a King,he can cope" I shook my head furiously.
"You don't understand Alex, we've been together this way for decades! It's not that easy to leave him" I covered my face and Alexis patted my back.
"Yeah I don't understand cause my mum is alive? Right? Or my dad wasn't cursed by a witch" She rolled her eyes. I just remembered Alexis mum is dead too and her dad is almost unliving...zombie vampire. He can't talk or feel any emotions. She actually feels more pain than I do.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I take it back" I hugged her tightly and she tapped my back. "Yeah it's okay, I'm used it" She shrugged. "So...you'll do it?" I thought deeply and bit my lower lip and then I nodded.

****************

Alexis and I jumped from tree to tree and laughed freely. We successfully passed the gate and where heading to where Alexis took off to hunt. "Okay so,this is where we stopped" I nodded alongside Alexis. "You left and I started walking straight ahead" We started walking. "Wait,did you take any turns?" I shook my head. When it was getting dark,I recognized some paths to 'his' house. "Ugh! Are we there yet?" Alexis groaned. Luckily for us,I saw the same house.

"This is it!" I whispered. My cold heart suddenly started racing,I don't even know why.

Alexis and I tiptoed towards the house. Just then I heard footsteps coming from behind the house. I was somehow nervous to see him again. But I saw a different person. He had brown skin and brown hair. He looked about my dream guy's age. He quickly brought out a bow and arrow and aimed it at us. I took my stance to fight.
"Who are you? And why are you here" His deep voice startled me.
"Tyler,? Who's that" I heard a very familiar voice.
"Some girl and her friend,don't worry, I'll take care of them" Then he looked back at us. "State your business" He snarled.

Just then my mystery guy appeared from behind the house. His scent hit my nose  and I groaned inwardly. I've eaten well today but I can't get enough of his scent. I sniffed the air again. "You again? Are you stalking me?" He asked calmly.
"Leo,you know them?" The so called Tyler asked. Leo's eyes moved to Alexis. I looked at Alexis,she was moping at Tyler with her mouth open. I looked back at Leo.
"Ye,I know the black haired one,I can't say I know,but I've met her once" He walked towards me and looked me closely.
"What's your name" The smell of his blood is getting stronger the closer he comes.

He held my shoulders and I felt sparks this time "Are you lost? Do you need help or something" I couldn't say a word,I was speechless. His brown hair fell over his dark purple eyes as he spoke to me. "Uh,is she okay Leo?" I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. "My name is Kristen,Kristine Morningstar" I finally said. His purple eyes brightened. "Why didn't you come back after that day" My eyes widened. I thought he thinks I'm stalking him. "Umm,no reason?" I smiled a little. He smiled broadly. His canine teeth were sharp and all were white. I was lost in his smile.

"You're welcome to my house...again" Leo smiled again and took my hand. I looked at our hands.
I met my dream guy, I'm I blessed or not...

Say cheese,tap the star thank you 😁