The handsome hero

Ethan's POV

It's Saturday morning and I miss her already. I can always go see her but that'll be creepy.

I worked out a little more than usual cause I had time.

I needed a few things that I'll get from the mall later today. I wonder what she's doing right now? Probably sleeping since it was now 9am. Yup, definitely sleeping.

I had breakfast and attended to a few work issues and decided to call Henry cause it's been awhile.

"Hey man.. how've you been?" He says

"Great actually." I say

"Wow you two together already?" He asks

"Not really but we'll get there....sooner or later." I say

"Oh I see... I'm actually busy with Samantha right now"

"Whipped" I say laughing

"Look who's talking!" He says laughing.

"Shut up and attend to your girl...I'll call you if I need anything" I say hanging up before he makes another remark.

I took a shower and got dressed. Grabbed my keys and went to the mall.

I got there at maybe around 12:30. It's almost an hour drive from my place. I went to get a few suits and then boxing gears. I later entered a jewelry store. Why? I don't really know.

Okay maybe I want to get Victoria a necklace. But it might be too soon. So I'll keep it and wait for the right time to give it to her.

I felt hungry and decided to go to the nearest cafe. I had an uneasy feeling that always mean something bad is going to happen.

But why?

Is Rose okay? She's home right?

I shrugged it off and walked to the cafe and guess who I saw....Rose. She looks so beautiful with a sweater and short jeans. As sexy as she is, her showing this much skin is something I'll never get used to.

What took my attention from her was the man standing in front of her and her sister. I didn't want to think much of it but when he grabbed and basically yanked her up was enough to tick me off. I then saw her kick him in his manhood and couldn't help but smile.

I quickly walked in and saw him raise his hand to hit her and then .....RED was all I could see.

I hit him right on his temple, so hard he immediately passed out. Weak.

She opened her eyes and stared at me wide eyed. I was fuming! He was about to hit her! I would've killed him if he wasn't so weak to pass with just one punch.

I look at Rose and managed to steady my breathing and calm down.

"Eth-

I pulled her close to my chest and hugged her tight as if she'll slip and fall anytime soon.

"You okay?" I ask pulling back.

"I'm fine.. thank you" she says still a bit shocked.

"What are you doing here?" She asks

"That's no question to ask the handsome hero Toria." Her sister says

"Right...he did just save us from god knows whoever he is" she says.

"What would've happened if I didn't come here in time? You would've been hurt" I say looking for any sign of bruise on her face.

"You do have really good timing" she says smirking at me.

She's smirking? This girl will end me one day.

The security finally came and dragged the still unconscious man away.
~~~~~~~

"Going somewhere tonight?" I ask her

"Yes actually. My sister has this party she's not allowed to attend alone so I'm going with."

A party? Her sister? That means young boys will be there and .....checking her out.

"I'm free tonight, can I join you?" I ask.

She gave me questioning look.

"Of course you can! My sister would be bored out of her mind and would bug me to get home early, you should be her date" he sisters says excitedly.

I can't help but smile.

"Uh..sure. Why not" she says smiling.

Good. I'll make sure no one looks twice at her.

"What time should I pick you up?" I ask

"Oh.. I'm driving us there" she says

"No need, I'll pick up and drop you off after. So what time?"

"At 7" her sister says.

"We better get going now....thank you again Ethan." She says.

I absolutely love the way my name comes out of her mouth.

"I promised didn't I?" I say smiling at her.

"You did" she says and walked away with her sister.

Short chapter....

Surprise in the next chapter 😏

Till then...