Okay Tomato Face.

Ethan's POV

Still amused and worried about how she ate all that food and still has a tiny belly, I watched her get up and start walking to the living room, unintentionally swaying her hips from side to side.

Hear me out...I'm a man I can't control these things. I had to look.

I wasn't even sure about my surroundings anymore... I was whipped! The way her round butt keeps moving from side to side.

Is it hot in here cause I'm definitely sweating right now.

Keep your eyes up! I thought to myself but my mind was already thinking about ways I could—

"OWWWW"

How'd she fall?? There's literally nothing in front of her. Luckily she fell on the carpet.

Why didn't I catch her??

'You were staring at her butt' my inner self says.

She stayed there as if wondering if she should get up or just stay there. How will I explain to her why I didn't catch her?? It would've been romantic if I had! Heck!!

She got up after realizing what really happened, clearly embarrassed looking at me with the 'what the hell is wrong with you' face.

Heat found it way to me face and I'm sure as hell a tomato right now. What should I do now??!

I just stood there, dumbfounded, thinking about what to say that will make sense.

She'll be the death of me I swear!

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention...you okay" I ask attempting to hide my face which was clearly of no use.

She adjusted her blouse that was a little past her stomach and my face was literally on fire.

Man up Ethan and stop blushing like a fool!

"Yeah?...what had your attention then?" she asks holding are hips

The ceiling looks interesting today.

"Well I was just thinking about how you finished all that food and still not have a bump" good save.

"Seriously...it's not even a big deal. I'll be hungry in a few hours" she shrugged and sat on the couch.

I let out a breath I sure didn't know I was holding and felt my face getting back to normal. Maybe I spoke to too soon.

"Why were you furiously blushing though" she says smirking and mischief clear in her eyes.

"It's hot in here and I can't stand the heat"  I lied but she kind of bought it. I guess.

I saw her lay down on the couch and made herself comfortable. She can sleep in my room. Why is she on the couch?

"Uhm.. you can sleep in my room upstairs. Isn't it uncomfortable here?"

"Are you kidding? This is the most comfortable couch I've sat on. I'm good here." She exclaimed excitedly resting her head on the pillow.

"Okay then. What time should I wake you?" ......no response.

She can't be sleeping. How can someone fall asleep that fast?

"Rose...?" nothing

I guess someone CAN fall asleep that fast. She doesn't seize to amaze me.

I brought a blanket and covered her body.

I went to clean up in the kitchen and had a long cold shower.