I raise an eyebrow and Mitch immediately places the suit right there where he took it.

"You can't say no to this one." He's holding one of my favorite suits. It's pink and has interesting black ornaments on it.

"You're right. That's the one."

Few days later I'm on my way to our favorite restaurant

Few days later I'm on my way to our favorite restaurant. As a band we used to eat there every Wednesday. It was our tradition and we all loved it. 

Liam called there and made a reservation. He booked the whole restaurant cause we can't get caught eating together by some fans. That would be a disaster. All of the workers there promised to keep their mouth shut, they know better than say something.

My limousine stops in front of the building. It's a really fancy place with a beautiful architecture.

I stand by the front door and I need a few seconds to breathe. Louis might be right there sitting at the table with the boys and acting like nothing happened. What if he already forgot about me? What if he doesn't want to see me again? Oh god, this is so stupid. He left me, why would he want to see me.

Shit, I have to get away from here.

I turn around and I want to go back to the limousine, however there's a person. I haven't seen those brown eyes in so long I almost forgot how lovely they are.

 I haven't seen those brown eyes in so long I almost forgot how lovely they are

He's wearing a pink suit with a white rose on it. He looks stunning I mean it's Zayn. He always does.

"I also wanted to go back home. But they are our lads, I wanna see them," he says slowly.

"Zayn!" I am so happy to see him. I don't hesitate anymore and tightly wrap my hands around him. He hugs me back and we're both smiling.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"Good good. Let's go inside so we can all talk.

I'm nervous once again to see Louis. However now Zayn is here so it will be less awkward than to go there alone.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod.

He opens the door and we enter. The familiar scent hits my nose and I feel the nostalgia occupying my mind. I remember all the meals we ate here, all the inside jokes that were made here and all the laughs we had together.