Jungkook : *kisses temple* Good girl .

He took the kit and placed it on the nightstand . He placed her tiny body on his lap and made her head lean back on his chest . He slightly leaned on the headboard with his chest touching her back . He could still see tears come from her eyes . He wiped them and kissed her head .

Jungkook : Princess answer my questions Okay?

Y/N : O-ok o-oppwa

He lifted her shirt up and checked her heartbeat which was normal . Then he lowered the shirt until her chest and placed his hand on her stomach , pressing his hand on it in several places .

Jungkook : Tell me when it hurts okay?

She nodded . He started pressing his fingers on her tiny stomach , looking at his sister's expression from behind . He could see her face in pain every time he pressed . But when he pressed a certain place , she let out a cry

Y/N : A-ahh O-Oppa N-n-no , I-it h-h-hurts p-p-pwease s-stwop

Jungkook : I'm sorry princess , but did you eat anything unhealthy recently ?

She kept quiet and looked down . When he got no answer , he knew that she disobeyed him .

Jungkook : Jeon Y/N , I'm asking you something , Did you eat something unhealthy or not?

He said in his strict voice making Y/N shiver in fear . She knows that he will definitely punish her if she admits it .

Y/N : N-no o-Oppa .

Jungkook : *raises eyebrow* Oh really ? You were at YooA's house yesterday right? I'll call her

Y/N : N-no Oppa I-I'm s-sowwy

Jungkook : *strict* why did you lie to me?

Y/N : Y/Nie w-was scawed, Y/Nie ish s-sowwy o-oppa

Jungkook : *sigh* Doesn't matter now , you'll be getting a punishment after you get well .

Y/N : N-no p-pwease .

Jungkook : Shh , we'll discuss this later . Now tell me , what did you eat?

He Said while rubbing her stomach gently with his big hand . She told him everything that happened while crying in fear and pain . He was furious knowing that she not only lied to him but also disobeyed his rules as well . But instead of being angry , he needs to help his little sister now .

He put her on the bed and went to take his kit . Y/N immediately missed his warm hand on her stomach . Her stomach started hurting like crazy . He took a needle and some cotton which completely scared Y/N .

Y/N : O-Oppa p-p-pwease n-not s-shots

He put it down and went close to her . He lifted her chin up and caressed her cheek .

Jungkook : Don't be scared baby , it'll be fine . You're oppa's brave girl right?

Y/N : Y-yes b-but d-dats s-so s-sharp.

Jungkook : I know princess , but your stomach ache will get worse if I don't do this . Just lay on your stomach and count to ten okay.

Y/N : o-ok o-oppa

She obeyed and turned on her stomach . She felt him pull her pants down a bit . She started counting while closing her eyes .

Y/N : O-one t-two thwee f-fo five , s-shix- AHHHHHHH Oppa p-pwease stwop

She stopped as she felt the needle in her ass . She screamed in pain . It was a very heavy dose and it was really painful for her 5 year old ass to handle . Jungkook pulled the needle out and pulled her pants back up . He lifted his crying sister and hugged her .

Jungkook : Shhh baby , you took that so well , Oppa is proud of you .

Y/N : I-it h-hurts

Jungkook : I know princess . It'll be gone soon my brave little girl . Will cuddles make you feel better ?

Her eyes immediately lit up and nodded . He chuckled and cuddled her for the whole night .

The End

Heya beech . How was the chap? #DoubleUpdate lmao . Anyway be sure to check out my new step bros book and tell me what you think about it . I promise to try and reply to all the comments .

Vote or I'll eat your chocolates 🔪

Word count : 1273